THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > Strategy > Beginners' Corner

Old Feb 15, 2008, 12:28am   #11
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

But don't you get 1 FPP for a given hand almost all of the time (at micro & low stakes, at least)? If they round it down per hand, meaning you earn 1, which turns into 1.5 but gets rounded down to 1 again, it's kinda unfair, no?

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 15, 2008, 2:21am   #12
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

no, there are 0.5 FPP, its not written in the balance but they exist. First VPP you get 1 FPP, second you get 2 (so you had 2 VPP and 3 FPP).

I checked my FPP balance at the beggining of a month and after a couple of days I had exactly 1.5 times more FPP than VPP, so it works as they say.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2008, 10:43am   #13
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

OK, thanks.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2009, 3:11pm   #14
4Kings
Brunson

4Kings is on a distinguished road

does anyone know if there is a limit to withdrawing related to VPP?
someone told me it is 15VPP/100$
Old Oct 28, 2009, 5:27am   #15
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm pretty sure that your cashout has to be an exact multiple of your total VPPs for the last 30 days unless the date is a prime factor of the product of your VPPs and cashout expressed in congolese francs.

Or, you could email the people pokerstars employ to answer questions like this.

Kc
Old Oct 30, 2009, 7:54am   #16
cobalt
Professional

cobalt has a spectacular aura aboutcobalt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cobalt Send a message via Skype™ to cobalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Kings View Post
There isn't.

Also, my current FPP balance ends in .39, probably due to pennies.
cobalt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2009, 1:22pm   #17
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
Also, my current FPP balance ends in .39, probably due to pennies.
Yes, they started doing partial FPP's so microstakes players can get points too.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 2:37am   #18
JohnM
Flop Artist

JohnM will become famous soon enoughJohnM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yes, they started doing partial FPP's so microstakes players can get points too.
Yes and I thank them for that, how else would I work off my mini bonus.
192vpp and counting .01 to .05 vpp at a time
JohnM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2009, 6:43pm   #19
DealtToHero
Fish

DealtToHero is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Kings View Post
There is, but only if you got the money transferred to you by another player. It's there to discourage people using stars like a bank. It also helps prevent credit card fraud and chip dumping. 99.9% of the population will never need to know this.

DealtToHero.com
DealtToHero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote