THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:01am   #11
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Are you ready for a revolution in auditory self-hypnosis?

Have you ever wanted to start smoking but just can't face those breakfast carcinogens? Is it your dream to destroy your svelte 32" waist but you just don't like cake? Is your wife constantly nagging you to bone her just because you aren't imhotep? Is being fluent in Japanese opening up exciting career prospects? Is high self esteem preventing you from realising your ambition of being a $5 blowjob hooker, living in a one bedroom basement flat between a sewage treatment plant and a subbasement bowling alley? Have you never been plagued by the confusion of homosexual thoughts?

Killcrazy Inc is proud to present You're Shit And You Know You Are. Fuck your life up in 27 different ways for just $27 per month, for the rest of your life.

Hello, I am Dr Enema scientist man here for make product seem like not just total pile of crap. You can see from white coat that I am to be taking seriously in hospital for many problems. You are buy now for like me have make happy life!!

Kc
Done and done. Where do I fuckin sign?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 14, 2009, 5:18am   #12
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
Done and done. Where do I fuckin sign?
Right here, on this power of attorney form.

Kc