THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 20, 2009, 12:37am   #11
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

do they still think it's blom?

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 20, 2009, 5:36am   #12
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

blom90 seems to be said the most
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2009, 3:08pm   #13
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

probably because luke schwartz bigged him up in a podcast interview and said he would crush the full tilt nosebleeds whenever he got round to it.

Kc
Old Nov 27, 2009, 8:02am   #14
Fredrik
Professional

Fredrik will become famous soon enoughFredrik will become famous soon enough

I just read a post in a Swedish forum (posted July 11th) where a guy who seems to have some inside information denies the rumor that Blom90 is busto, and then says that he has chosen not to reveal his new screen name because he doesn't like all the attention. Not exactly hard evidence, I know, but I guess it's something.

Edit: I found this video at 2+2.

Last edited by Fredrik; Nov 27, 2009 at 10:13am.
Fredrik est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2009, 1:55pm   #15
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik View Post
I just read a post in a Swedish forum (posted July 11th) where a guy who seems to have some inside information denies the rumor that Blom90 is busto, and then says that he has chosen not to reveal his new screen name because he doesn't like all the attention. Not exactly hard evidence, I know, but I guess it's something.

Edit: I found this video at 2+2.
Ruined my illusion - I was sure it was you, Frederik
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2009, 5:04pm   #16
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

So for those of us not in the loop, was that actually Isildur, or is it a joke which I don't get being American?
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2009, 7:18am   #17
Fredrik
Professional

Fredrik will become famous soon enoughFredrik will become famous soon enough

It's a picture of Viktor "Blom90" Blom from day 2 of the WSOP Europe main event. So it's probably Isildur1, but we don't know for sure.

Last edited by Fredrik; Nov 28, 2009 at 7:28am.
Fredrik est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2009, 6:05pm   #18
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Looks about right imo.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2009, 4:29pm   #19
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I don't actually have anything to say, I just don't want the 'witch poker room' thread to be on my screen all the time when i'm browsing the forums because i'm a spelling nit and it tilts me.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote