THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 30, 2010, 8:26pm   #1
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Starting hands

I played my first game of PLO and loved it.

I have no concept of starting hands in it. I played: double suited; double connected and suited; double paired; paired and suited; paired hands TT-AA and AK-AQ suited.

How good or bad was this off the cuff starting hand strategy?

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 30, 2010, 10:04pm   #2
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I have very little experience in this, so I probably have no business replying here. But, be very careful with the double suited hands if they are low or if you are OOP.

Obviously post flop is what matters more though.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2010, 10:59pm   #3
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

play hands that have 4 cards that can contribute

wraps get paid more than flushes

its better to raise trash late than premium early

if you raise just aces you are playing just awful

throw away non nut flushes in limped or raised family pots

learn to bluff the turn

a lot of people play fit or fold only so exploit this

a lot of people never pound the pot without the nuts so let go

a common mistake is to play a hand with three connected cards and a lame Ace

play hands that have 4 cards that can contribute

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote