THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 08, 2010, 9:03pm   #41
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Pretty sure you won money in that hand. It can't be a bad beat if you win money.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 08, 2010, 10:20pm   #42
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
Pretty sure you won money in that hand. It can't be a bad beat if you win money.
I like your reasoning. Where were you when they were doing money in ahead/money in behind? We could have used your sage advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 08, 2010, 11:07pm   #43
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
I like your reasoning. Where were you when they were doing money in ahead/money in behind? We could have used your sage advice.
That stuff is much too advanced for me.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 08, 2010, 11:19pm   #44
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of too advanced, I got fucking outplayed AGAIN...

Full Tilt Poker Game #19927803723: Table Hermes - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:10:26 ET - 2010/04/08
Seat 1: lcs5432 ($673.90)
Seat 2: Mrreadchips ($416.35)
Seat 3: V for vendeta ($486.50)
Seat 4: nomoreouts85 ($348.10)
Seat 5: Mari_cristi ($215.55)
Seat 6: Mucking Faster ($247.60)
Seat 7: WPS-Herb ($160)
Seat 8: KetKQu ($61)
Seat 9: GiveUntoCaesar ($329.45)
lcs5432 posts the small blind of $1
Mrreadchips posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Mrreadchips [Qd Qc]
V for vendeta folds
nomoreouts85 folds
Mari_cristi raises to $6
Mucking Faster folds
WPS-Herb folds
KetKQu folds
GiveUntoCaesar folds
lcs5432 folds
Mrreadchips raises to $18
Mari_cristi raises to $55
Mrreadchips has 15 seconds left to act
Mrreadchips calls $37
*** FLOP *** [6c 2c Th]
Mrreadchips checks
Mari_cristi bets $111
Mrreadchips raises to $222
Mari_cristi calls $49.55, and is all in
Mrreadchips shows [Qd Qc]
Mari_cristi shows [Ah Kc]
Uncalled bet of $61.45 returned to Mrreadchips
*** TURN *** [6c 2c Th] [Jh]
*** RIVER *** [6c 2c Th Jh] [Qs]
Mrreadchips shows three of a kind, Queens
Mari_cristi shows a straight, Ace high
Mari_cristi wins the pot ($429.10) with a straight, Ace high
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $432.10 | Rake $3
Board: [6c 2c Th Jh Qs]
Seat 1: lcs5432 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 2: Mrreadchips (big blind) showed [Qd Qc] and lost with three of a kind, Queens
Seat 3: V for vendeta didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: nomoreouts85 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: Mari_cristi showed [Ah Kc] and won ($429.10) with a straight, Ace high
Seat 6: Mucking Faster didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: WPS-Herb didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: KetKQu didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: GiveUntoCaesar (button) didn't bet (folded)

BTW I had another of those 'not bad beat' hands where I flopped the nuts (T9 on a 678 board), got it in against Q9, river T... but since there was like $5 dead money I made $1 so...... NO BAD BEAT! YAY!

Quote:
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
Old Apr 09, 2010, 2:23am   #45
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

...but you made a set on the river!

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2010, 3:31am   #46
TWLLM

Captain 2 outer to the rescue imo.

Full Tilt Poker Game #19933318104: Table Hermes - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:28:03 ET - 2010/04/08
Seat 1: thatsmyname1 ($181.05)
Seat 2: chefmaver ($57.05)
Seat 3: MacChow ($98.75)
Seat 4: pears7557 ($403.45)
Seat 5: bizzle03 ($314.75)
Seat 6: CrazyEye7 ($109.05)
Seat 7: Mrreadchips ($278.40)
Seat 8: free huges ($130.35)
Seat 9: morechips44me ($105)
thatsmyname1 posts the small blind of $1
chefmaver posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Mrreadchips [Ad Ac]
MacChow folds
pears7557 folds
bizzle03 folds
CrazyEye7 folds
Mrreadchips calls $2
free huges folds
morechips44me folds
thatsmyname1 calls $1
chefmaver has 8 seconds left to act
chefmaver raises to $8
Mrreadchips has 15 seconds left to act
Mrreadchips raises to $20
thatsmyname1 calls $18
chefmaver calls $12
*** FLOP *** [Td 9d 2c]
thatsmyname1 checks
chefmaver checks
Mrreadchips bets $40
thatsmyname1 folds
chefmaver calls $37.05, and is all in
Mrreadchips shows [Ad Ac]
chefmaver shows [3d 3c]
Uncalled bet of $2.95 returned to Mrreadchips
*** TURN *** [Td 9d 2c] [Jd]
*** RIVER *** [Td 9d 2c Jd] [3h]
Mrreadchips shows a pair of Aces
chefmaver shows three of a kind, Threes
chefmaver wins the pot ($131.10) with three of a kind, Threes
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $134.10 | Rake $3
Board: [Td 9d 2c Jd 3h]
Seat 1: thatsmyname1 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: chefmaver (big blind) showed [3d 3c] and won ($131.10) with three of a kind, Threes
Seat 3: MacChow didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: pears7557 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: bizzle03 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: CrazyEye7 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: Mrreadchips showed [Ad Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces
Seat 8: free huges didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: morechips44me (button) didn't bet (folded)

After how bad i've run today, I hope Kentucky succeeds.

Quote:

Last edited by TWLLM; Apr 09, 2010 at 4:16am.
Old Apr 09, 2010, 7:27am   #47
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I didnt even get my traditional 7th-9th place finish in a large field mtt today /sigh

I'm not supposed to run like TWLLM, i'm supposed to run good

I played bad too though. It's frustrating when you're downswinging and playing below your best. I think I might even need to get some coaching soon if I don't start improving again soon, I was playing really well and improving quickly around the start of the year, at the moment I feel like i'm actually getting worse and thats amplifying the swings.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote