THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 13, 2010, 9:09am   #1
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Food Event #3

Food Event 3 is a double chance tournament because I have a voucher from Pizza Hut to get two pizzas for the price of one. I've chosen the Super Supreme and the Meat Feast.

The meal has a hot and on time guarantee which they won't make because I've given them really confusing directions to my house.

This is probably going to be the last time I eat anything as the joke is wearing pretty thin.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 13, 2010, 9:15am   #2
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Nonetheless, interesting time for pizza delivery.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty deep in the no limit coffee event with rebuys, but I expect to have to take my lappy into the bathroom for the ft.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 9:59am   #3
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 10:15am   #4
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

This is hilarious.

I recommend you play some side events like garlic bread or a 1.25 litre Coca Cola.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 12:37pm   #5
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I am lactose intolerant and this thread offends me. Your avatar offends me. The color of this font offends me. You are all douche bags. Praise Jesus.
Old May 13, 2010, 12:57pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
I am lactose intolerant and this thread offends me. Your avatar offends me. The color of this font offends me. You are all douche bags. Praise Jesus.
you know how when you get emails from twats, and theres a sig on the end that says "posted from my iphone"? you should sig all your posts with "posted from my truck".

Kc
Old May 13, 2010, 3:33pm   #7
Iestyn75
Professional

Iestyn75 will become famous soon enoughIestyn75 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Food Event 3 is a double chance tournament because I have a voucher from Pizza Hut to get two pizzas for the price of one. I've chosen the Super Supreme and the Meat Feast.

The meal has a hot and on time guarantee which they won't make because I've given them really confusing directions to my house.
Tangentally, I once entered this same double chance tournament, with the same guarantee. The first pizza was hot, the free rebuy was stone cold. Did I qualify for the refund? Fuck No.
Iestyn75 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote