THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 15, 2010, 8:20pm   #11
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Oh and also i'm going to go and see a Muay Thai fight sometime soon.

Anyway, back to tournament now.

3:18am. Fun times. I have a super soft table but i'm missing every flop except the ones I get d/c on, or when I have aces and get an A92 flop that nobody is ever going to put in another chip on in a 3bet pot.

Sitting on 4400 again. prob shoulda flatted the AK vs that spastic, but if I hit I stack him in a 3b pot 100% of the time so meh. Shoulda made a blocking bet though he doesn't raise it often enough for it to be unprofitable. Guy has a -40% ROI over like 20k worth of buyins at like 30 abi

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 15, 2010, 8:32pm   #12
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

This tournament is giving me some ridiculous spots to add to the disconnects and the fact i'm grinding in a hotel i'm not staying at's pool area at 3:30am in sweltering 35c/95f degree heat

Full Tilt Poker Game #20863283025: MiniFTOPS Event #25 (2-Day) (147684411), Table 155 - 50/100 Ante 10 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:28:32 ET - 2010/05/15
Seat 1: nicos11 (15,306)
Seat 2: THEOSU (3,13
Seat 3: soumi (7,442)
Seat 4: OrangeItalia (1,26
Seat 5: OpenClubFace (6,373)
Seat 6: not2slow (15,99
Seat 7: SwoopAE (5,340)
Seat 8: gerapapa01 (9,419)
Seat 9: tuliom2 (1,856), is sitting out
nicos11 antes 10
THEOSU antes 10
soumi antes 10
OrangeItalia antes 10
OpenClubFace antes 10
not2slow antes 10
SwoopAE antes 10
gerapapa01 antes 10
tuliom2 antes 10
gerapapa01 posts the small blind of 50
tuliom2 posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [Js Jh]
nicos11 has 15 seconds left to act
nicos11 raises to 240
THEOSU raises to 705
soumi folds
nicos11 has been disconnected
OrangeItalia folds
OpenClubFace folds
not2slow folds
SwoopAE folds
gerapapa01 folds
tuliom2 folds
nicos11 has reconnected
nicos11 folds
Uncalled bet of 465 returned to THEOSU
THEOSU mucks
THEOSU wins the pot (720)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 720 | Rake 0
Seat 1: nicos11 folded before the Flop
Seat 2: THEOSU collected (720), mucked
Seat 3: soumi folded before the Flop
Seat 4: OrangeItalia folded before the Flop
Seat 5: OpenClubFace folded before the Flop
Seat 6: not2slow folded before the Flop
Seat 7: SwoopAE (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 8: gerapapa01 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 9: tuliom2 (big blind) folded before the Flop

Opener is TAG/reg, 3bettor is laggy nutcase who opens almost every pot but hasn't 3bet much. Retarded spot.

Old May 15, 2010, 8:33pm   #13
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Sitting on 5.5k

If I win this tournament it will be THE MOST EPIC STORY EVER

Old May 15, 2010, 8:38pm   #14
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Ugh how does he not bet an ace on the turn I fail at getting value. Was so sure I get 2 streets playing it this way and that I stack him with a turn check/minraise/shove river if he has Ax. Gay line but he sucks.

Full Tilt Poker Game #20863420244: MiniFTOPS Event #25 (2-Day) (147684411), Table 155 - 50/100 Ante 10 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:34:19 ET - 2010/05/15
Seat 1: nicos11 (14,696)
Seat 2: THEOSU (3,363)
Seat 3: soumi (6,274)
Seat 4: OrangeItalia (2,361)
Seat 5: OpenClubFace (6,393)
Seat 6: not2slow (16,60
Seat 7: SwoopAE (5,510)
Seat 8: gerapapa01 (9,299)
Seat 9: tuliom2 (1,636), is sitting out
nicos11 antes 10
THEOSU antes 10
soumi antes 10
OrangeItalia antes 10
OpenClubFace antes 10
not2slow antes 10
SwoopAE antes 10
gerapapa01 antes 10
tuliom2 antes 10
not2slow posts the small blind of 50
SwoopAE posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [6h 6s]
gerapapa01 folds
tuliom2 folds
SkillPig (Observer): hey bru, hows it running?
nicos11 has timed out
nicos11 folds
nicos11 is sitting out
THEOSU raises to 225
soumi folds
OrangeItalia folds
OpenClubFace folds
not2slow calls 175
SwoopAE calls 125
*** FLOP *** [6c Ac 4h]
not2slow checks
nicos11 has returned
SwoopAE checks
THEOSU checks
*** TURN *** [6c Ac 4h] [Js]
soumi: hey hec dude
not2slow checks
SwoopAE checks
THEOSU checks
*** RIVER *** [6c Ac 4h Js] [Qc]
soumi: im good hanks and you?
not2slow checks
SwoopAE bets 500
THEOSU calls 500
not2slow folds
*** SHOW DOWN ***
SwoopAE shows [6h 6s] three of a kind, Sixes
THEOSU mucks
SwoopAE wins the pot (1,765) with three of a kind, Sixes
soumi: thanks
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 1,765 | Rake 0
Board: [6c Ac 4h Js Qc]
Seat 1: nicos11 folded before the Flop
Seat 2: THEOSU mucked [Ah 8h] - a pair of Aces
Seat 3: soumi folded before the Flop
Seat 4: OrangeItalia folded before the Flop
Seat 5: OpenClubFace (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 6: not2slow (small blind) folded on the River
Seat 7: SwoopAE (big blind) showed [6h 6s] and won (1,765) with three of a kind, Sixes
Seat 8: gerapapa01 folded before the Flop
Seat 9: tuliom2 folded before the Flop

Fortunately I won the next two pots 3betting AQ and then betting top pair and getting folds respectively, up to 7.4k now.

Wasted value here. If I lead 3 times he calls down. His cbet % has been really high though. Sigh. This is why we don't slowplay kiddies.