THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 19, 2010, 1:59am   #1
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold
Default tilt 150

Full Tilt Poker Game #20948326493: $75,000 Guarantee (158419291), Table 31 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:34:46 ET - 2010/05/18
Seat 1: moudro (2,180)
Seat 2: Firerang (5,350)
Seat 3: c-biz-kid (3,245)
Seat 4: RBC123123 (3,355)
Seat 5: BegsClutch (2,630)
Seat 6: Pokerccini (4,580)
Seat 7: dwf1029 (11,375)
Seat 8: 77kol0bok77 (2,340)
Seat 9: wmmcl (3,210)
moudro posts the small blind of 20
Firerang posts the big blind of 40
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to c-biz-kid [Kc Kd]
c-biz-kid raises to 120
RBC123123 folds
BegsClutch has 15 seconds left to act
BegsClutch calls 120
Pokerccini folds
dwf1029 calls 120
77kol0bok77 calls 120
wmmcl folds
moudro calls 100
Firerang folds
*** FLOP *** [Th 3s 5h]
moudro has 15 seconds left to act
moudro checks
c-biz-kid checks
BegsClutch checks
dwf1029 bets 240
77kol0bok77 has 15 seconds left to act
77kol0bok77 calls 240
moudro folds
c-biz-kid calls 240
BegsClutch folds
*** TURN *** [Th 3s 5h] [Jd]
c-biz-kid checks
dwf1029 has 15 seconds left to act
dwf1029 checks
77kol0bok77 bets 440
c-biz-kid calls 440
dwf1029 has 15 seconds left to act
dwf1029 folds
*** RIVER *** [Th 3s 5h Jd] [Td]
c-biz-kid checks
77kol0bok77 bets 640
c-biz-kid calls 640
*** SHOW DOWN ***
77kol0bok77 shows [Jc Tc] a full house, Tens full of Jacks
c-biz-kid mucks
77kol0bok77 wins the pot (3,520) with a full house, Tens full of Jacks
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 3,520 | Rake 0
Board: [Th 3s 5h Jd Td]
Seat 1: moudro (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: Firerang (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: c-biz-kid mucked [Kc Kd] - two pair, Kings and Tens
Seat 4: RBC123123 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: BegsClutch folded on the Flop
Seat 6: Pokerccini didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: dwf1029 folded on the Turn
Seat 8: 77kol0bok77 showed [Jc Tc] and won (3,520) with a full house, Tens full of Jacks
Seat 9: wmmcl (button) didn't bet (folded)

anyone paly different??

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 19, 2010, 1:57pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I might bet/fold the turn instead of check/calling. He's pretty unlikely to be bluffraising a turn lead in a 3way pot and they will raise sets and call down with Tx etc hands. Assuming as played on the flop, I think your line is okay, the river is fkn retarded but it's hard to fold for 640 there.

The more I think about it the more I like a bet/fold on the turn after c/c the flop (which is a discussion in itself, but is fine most of the time)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 1:59pm   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

FWIW in the spur of the moment I often take the line you do by the way. I don't think I bet/fold the turn unless I really think about it.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 2:36pm   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Ugh... his river bet just screams "valuetown". I think you have to fold there sometimes. In general, I feel like there's money to be made in the poker world right now by making thin river folds; it seems like people sigh and pay off a little more than they should.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 2:37pm   #5
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

bet flop?

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 3:43pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

the only viable hand you beat on the river is a busted heart draw. with so many guys seeing the flop, i think a ten is in play an obscene amount of the time.

i would also be inclined to attack on the flop for this reason.

Kc
Old May 20, 2010, 2:29am   #7
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Ugh... his river bet just screams "valuetown". I think you have to fold there sometimes. In general, I feel like there's money to be made in the poker world right now by making thin river folds; it seems like people sigh and pay off a little more than they should.
id agree with this for sure. having said that its like 640 into a whole lot couldnt he have Jxhh or some other missed heart draw. Or like 46 or some other random J hand? surely sometimes hes value betting worse or bluffing??

I think betting the flop is pretty bad to be honest based on the fact thats its lol when we get raised.

idk such a weird hand in that there were so many runners i was just lost on how to proceed.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2010, 10:03am   #8
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid hustlr View Post
I think betting the flop is pretty bad to be honest based on the fact thats its lol when we get raised.
If you get raised I think this would be an easy fold, abut you definitly lose value against any T, JJ, QQ and even A2s or A4s will call a Flop Bet.

There are no real 2Pair combos on the flop so you are only behind sets and a stupid freaky played AA (but I think this only in .5% the case since the later callers should raise and the first caller should raise as well since otherwise he lays decend odds to call with anything behind).

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2010, 12:21pm   #9
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I just saw this on the ptips strat blog.

bet flop or c/f, but dont c/overcall wtf that's terrible

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2010, 4:36pm   #10
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBurns View Post
[Bet flop] If you get raised I think this would be an easy fold.
I don't really think it would be an "easy" fold, especially with a heart draw on board. I really don't mind kh's line at all until the river call.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote