THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old May 22, 2010, 8:05pm   #11
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqULWnmPZJI

i am not a big fan of live music, get it the studio and make is sound perfect please......plus i do not as a rule like 7+ min songs.....start is boring.....at 3:28 this song becomes good very good........didnt realize no more words from that point on...that was fine i didn't really care for his vocals anyway...the guitarists a quite good probably why you like this band.....5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ww3XH4zEg

god i love megadeth...as a bonus i have never heard this song before.....what is Dave doing with his voice in this track?...betterat 2:29 now that is Dave...hmmm not their best effort but still good 6.5/10..sooo long though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS0mQ25ezq4

I do not like music that most would consider "hard" but how can you hate slayer? so talented is this band.......7/10 <--would be higher if this was the kind of music that my brain likes

more later.

Kc
look forward to it......

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 22, 2010, 8:14pm   #12
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox31 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdh2syqrpo

face melting guitar solo. Deeply moving lyrics. Perfect outro. And just an overwhelming live performance in general.

lol wp sir......it is a classic

more quality from this band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tscevdcdqje
1/10

0/10

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old May 22, 2010, 9:32pm   #13
acehole_76

gothic/punk + classical = rasputina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomVUmCnhZc

funny shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlRFBTeYKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLXxptNg4aU <--Kc you already saw this one

Kc
Old May 22, 2010, 9:42pm   #14
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Wow. Poetry.

"So my love for her died quicker than a batch of sea monkeys".

William Blake ain't got shit.
Old May 22, 2010, 9:48pm   #15
acehole_76

Quote:
Wow. Poetry.

"So my love for her died quicker than a batch of sea monkeys".

William Blake ain't got shit.

How about "early bird gets the worm so spread you legs or word so what if i am not the smartest peanut in the turd, i am white which goes with anything but i can cum in any color"

Kc
Old May 22, 2010, 9:57pm   #16
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

Quote:
but i can cum in any color"
Reminds me of one of my all time favourite lines.

Z-man: "How dare you spurn my alabaster charms? 'Ere this night wanes you shall taste the black sperm of my vengeance!"
Old May 22, 2010, 10:01pm   #17
acehole_76

Quote:
Reminds me of one of my all time favourite lines.

Z-man: "How dare you spurn my alabaster charms? 'Ere this night wanes you shall taste the black sperm of my vengeance!"

from the mind of jimmy pop

"Jimmy Jimmy y'all Jimmy damn Jimmy yea
Gimme the mic Rob so I can take it away
Got more lines than the welfare office
Are you upset you'll never get to be as clever as this?
Spreadin' quicker than your mom have a feel but don't cop it
Yea I stole your beat but that's cause you dropped it
Crude as oil unrefined but slick
I'm gonna get you from behind like a gay convict
Cause my name ain't Quasimodo but I still got a hunch
That like the Jim Jones cult I'll take you out with one punch
You're Spiro Agnew and I'm the Dick you answer to
Your sweating like a watermelon at a Baptist bar-b-cue
Sneaking up like celery yeah I'm stalking
I squeak like Stephen Hawkins yeah but I'm walkin'
Nose to ground so this Bloodhound will sniff and follow it
I hope you choke on your pride when I make you swallow it
Screaming like a Mimi when you see me coming near you
Like a Kenny Loggins' record no one's ever gonna to hear you
Like a game of hide and seek it's all over if I see ya
Cause your yellower than tinkle and you'll be running like diarrhea"

Kc
Old May 22, 2010, 10:06pm   #18
acehole_76

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

EARLY SHIT FROM ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BANDS........

also a track featuring the best base players in the world (don't eat me alive Kc it is just my opinion ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A0XGWviK_0

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; May 23, 2010 at 2:12am.
Old May 23, 2010, 2:09am   #19
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

EARLY SHIT FROM ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BANDS........

also a track featuring the best base player in the world (don't eat me alive Kc it is just my opinion ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A0XGWviK_0
Lol ok you can officially not talk about who is a good singer. That guy's voice makes me cringe.
Old May 23, 2010, 2:12am   #20
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
Lol ok you can officially not talk about who is a good singer. That guy's voice makes me cringe.

which one?

Kc