THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Jun 03, 2010, 3:39am   #51
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

for all those who are following and waiting for updates (i'm sure theres a ton) i am not quitting. i have been putting in what some might say a "sad" amount of time on yeti sports which has led to very little success. i am back on the grind and hopefully i will recieve the results i am looking for.

before i continue i need doubleu to confirm if i do indeed beat his score he will start playing it again to beat the newest high score. otherwise i feel like i've wasted several hours over the last few days.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 03, 2010, 4:15am   #52
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

btw if you didn't notice, im serious bout mah yeti sports.

Old Jun 03, 2010, 6:40am   #53
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4Eva View Post
for all those who are following and waiting for updates (i'm sure theres a ton) i am not quitting. i have been putting in what some might say a "sad" amount of time on yeti sports which has led to very little success. i am back on the grind and hopefully i will recieve the results i am looking for.

before i continue i need doubleu to confirm if i do indeed beat his score he will start playing it again to beat the newest high score. otherwise i feel like i've wasted several hours over the last few days.
Confirm this obv.

Also, you multitable Yeti Sports?

You have datamined stats on the elephants and giraffes too, I assume?

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2010, 7:23am   #54
Red4Eva
Grinder

Okay. After playing a shit ton of yeti sports and failing I realized I started to hate life. I decided to take a break a few days ago. I am now preparing for a marathon session. I have pandora radio open, 2 monsters, and a City Bites sandwhich (california club is the nuts). Doubleu do not be surprised if your record is beaten tonight. And ofc I datamine stats on the giraffes/elephants. I also post cruel messages on the vulture's facebook wall.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 7:48am   #55
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Ha!

You know what? I'm almost rooting for you.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2010, 8:40am   #56
Red4Eva
Grinder

fml. if i make it over that tree at the speed i was going i would be done. what a joke. im now replacing my empty monster cans with full cans of bud light.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 11:31am   #57
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Dolphin Olympics 2.... SML!

The restaurant is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wasted sooooo much time trying to get there and it is FAIL over and over and over

Seriously I dream about nice entries and starslides these days.....make it stop make it stop
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote