THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 03, 2010, 9:20am   #1
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about
Default June 2010 Results Thread

Not many hands, but kind of an epic fail for the end of the month (ran bad plus some tilt).

$50NL

+$150 rakeback
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 03, 2010, 10:03am   #2
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 03, 2010, 10:21am   #3
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

+$3.2k Live 2/5 and 5/10.

With rakeback/rake chase total is about $6.7k~

need to grind more online, meh
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 03, 2010, 6:08pm   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Up something like 1.5k online, 5k live i'd say? Don't have my results on me, but I think I had a ~6k month, most of which can be attributed to my half of myself in the 18th in the 1500PLO for 10k, plus a couple minor ~1.5k scores etc both live and online

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2010, 2:27am   #5
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

nice graph red for less than 8k hands. how often you play live?
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2010, 1:11pm   #6
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eli924 View Post
nice graph red for less than 8k hands. how often you play live?
pretty often as of late. ever since i quit college i just can't grind online all day. live is more fun and pretty easy but i would be making a lot more if i spent all my live time to play online.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2010, 3:49pm   #7
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

June can go flange itself
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2010, 8:23pm   #8
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Up like forty bucks online, but considering i quadrupled my online roll, and hardly played, i guess it's not bad. Live, another bad month, not as bad as January, but the poker gods were against me.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2010, 9:08pm   #9
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

not so much a June summary as a half yearly review:

volume has been good but not amazing, a little over 2k tournies probably equates to around 30 hours of poker a week for me. ROI has been solid on the back of a lucky score in the mini ftops but thats tournies.

Looking to play 2500 tournies between now and Dec 31st. Will be very happy If I can do that.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2010, 10:19pm   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Half year review

Volume - Awesome for Jan-early March; next to nonexistent since. Looking to grind hard from August-November, then maybe another Thailand trip, might actually grind there this time instead of just holidaying.

Results - I would need to check but i'm up about 25-30k somewhere in that region. Not great but not awful. Given I was up well over 30k at the end of February for the year though thats very disappointing. If I have a 70k year i'll be happy and I won't be that unhappy with 60. Anything less than 50 is a MAJOR disappointment though.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote