THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 05, 2010, 11:56am   #21
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkeD View Post
Nothing at all.

What your past opponents want in your range of games using two separate names is another question entirely.
*sigh*

It was a completely different time period and everyone knows i'm SwoopAE on Full Tilt; most of my volume is on Tilt, if anything I would be MORE recognisable for all the regs (the only ones who would adjust their play based on who I was) playing as SwoopAE on any site. I certainly didn't gain any advantage; my ROI on Tilt is much higher than the ROI of either of the accounts in question on Stars and my ABI is also higher on Tilt.

I'm not going to apologise any more for something this trivial. You seem to be the only person who has a problem with it.

FWIW if you want to be thorough, I heard Joshuasit plays under two names because his wife has an account, go hassle him in the beginner forum or something?

Unless the intention is to hide yourself from regs in a particular game or something, I don't see what the problem is here.

I also know several couples who use their accounts interchangably.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Aug 05, 2010 at 12:00pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 05, 2010, 12:08pm   #22
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
*sigh*

It was a completely different time period and everyone knows i'm SwoopAE on Full Tilt; most of my volume is on Tilt, if anything I would be MORE recognisable for all the regs (the only ones who would adjust their play based on who I was) playing as SwoopAE on any site. I certainly didn't gain any advantage; my ROI on Tilt is much higher than the ROI of either of the accounts in question on Stars and my ABI is also higher on Tilt.

I'm not going to apologise any more for something this trivial. You seem to be the only person who has a problem with it.

FWIW if you want to be thorough, I heard Joshuasit plays under two names because his wife has an account, go hassle him in the beginner forum or something?

Unless the intention is to hide yourself from regs in a particular game or something, I don't see what the problem is here.

I also know several couples who use their accounts interchangably.

*sigh*

It must be nice to feel that you are not accountable - just cite other people who aren't - ez game.

This could run and run, but it would be far easier to just make this my last post here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 05, 2010, 12:52pm   #23
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkeD View Post
*sigh*

It must be nice to feel that you are not accountable - just cite other people who aren't - ez game.

This could run and run, but it would be far easier to just make this my last post here.
You really are thick. I witnessed some of this, Swoop set up an account for a friend. The talleric account existed first.

The account for the friend happens to have the same name as Swoop's Full Tilt account, but he doesn't use it. It is only used by Cookman.

You should gtfo of the thread since you don't know what you are talking about and are making illogical jumps in what you are saying. If Swoop was cheating at all it would be an issue. But the SwoopAE account on stars isn't his, so it is a non issue and you have no point at all.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 05, 2010, 4:54pm   #24
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Swoop has shown himself to be of good character in all ways and I will vouch for him anytime. I couldn't fathom Swoop doing something even remotely resembling shady let alone cheating. Ollie is good people.
Old Aug 06, 2010, 1:39am   #25
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Back on topic, anyone playing the 500 HORSE today? I'd have played if it was a 200, but 500 is a bit steep for an online mixed event for me.

GL to whoever is playing

Old Aug 06, 2010, 11:30pm   #26
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Full Tilt Poker Game #22885062700: FTOPS Event #6 (167283395), Table 119 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:28:30 ET - 2010/08/06
Seat 1: donut604 (47
Seat 2: ZePelle7 (1,590)
Seat 3: MerryMozart (1,370)
Seat 4: kingsofcards (792)
Seat 5: Blair55 (525)
Seat 6: skeptix (2,025)
Seat 7: robert07 (1,295)
Seat 8: gavb31 (1,094)
Seat 9: mustadores (1,546)
Blair55 posts the small blind of 50
skeptix posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to skeptix [Kc Kd]
robert07 folds
gavb31 raises to 1,094, and is all in
mustadores raises to 1,546, and is all in
donut604 folds
ZePelle7 folds
MerryMozart folds
kingsofcards folds
Blair55 folds
skeptix calls 1,446
mustadores shows [Ad Qd]
skeptix shows [Kc Kd]
gavb31 shows [Qs Ah]
*** FLOP *** [5s Ac 4s]
*** TURN *** [5s Ac 4s] [Jd]
*** RIVER *** [5s Ac 4s Jd] [9d]
mustadores shows a pair of Aces
skeptix shows a pair of Kings
mustadores wins the side pot (904) with a pair of Aces
gavb31 shows a pair of Aces
gavb31 ties for the main pot (1,666) with a pair of Aces
mustadores ties for the main pot (1,666) with a pair of Aces
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 4,236 Main pot 3,332. Side pot 904. | Rake 0
Board: [5s Ac 4s Jd 9d]
Seat 1: donut604 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: ZePelle7 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: MerryMozart didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: kingsofcards (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: Blair55 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 6: skeptix (big blind) showed [Kc Kd] and lost with a pair of Kings
Seat 7: robert07 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: gavb31 showed [Qs Ah] and won (1,666) with a pair of Aces
Seat 9: mustadores showed [Ad Qd] and won (2,570) with a pair of Aces
Old Aug 07, 2010, 7:35am   #27
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Well thats pretty lame. Still going?