THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 09, 2010, 11:58am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Fubar III

Whenever I worked as a contractor I always treated myself to a nice tool every 150 man hours or so. This time around I got myself the ultimate "problem solver":

It's almost four feet long and can destroy a wall in seconds flat. Cool factor is off the chart. It's the only hand held tool I have ever owned with safety warnings engraved into it! It's a hammer, sledge hammer, pry bar, and 2x4 destroyer. I swung it into a plaster wall, straight thru and landed the 'claw' on the 2x4 square - twist and crash, half the wall is on the floor.

BTW We REALLY REALLY need a "look what I bought" thread like the (German I think) forum. Anyways, FWIW been working 5:30am to 10pm for 15 days straight and I slept in today until 8am and it's that time again, see ya all in a few weeks!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 09, 2010, 12:58pm   #2
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

cool, how does it work on sheet rock?

While on the subject of things one wants how about a Tar-hunt RSG-12-the best shotgun ever made.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?

Last edited by Snaggle; Oct 09, 2010 at 7:54pm.
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2010, 11:31pm   #3
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I love gadgets

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 5:16am   #4
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
I love gadgets
Me too; but a shot gun that will fire a slug accurately to 100 yards rather than the normal 60 yards is even more impressive than Len's tool.

Old Oct 11, 2010, 9:48am   #5
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future

correct me if I am wrong Snaggle, but can you not also use the benelli (sp?) military issue to the same effect?

also my tool is well, a tool and effectively cannot be compared to a shot gun for coolness. they are two very different things. You cannot take a shotgun out of your tool truck and say "hey lets go wreck something" without getting in a bit of trouble.

FWIW I own several shotguns and rifles. A winchester ranger ventilated, winchester defender (which I thought was cool at the time and now I recognize as only being good for shooting things 5 feet away from me) a marlin 22, a wtf no idea who made it 410/22 over-under and my favorite winchester lever 30/30. They are all as old as i am nearly but feel great, work great, shoot straight. except maybe the 410 lol. It's a pos.
Old Oct 11, 2010, 10:40am   #6
Snaggle
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
correct me if I am wrong Snaggle, but can you not also use the benelli (sp?) military issue to the same effect?

also my tool is well, a tool and effectively cannot be compared to a shot gun for coolness. they are two very different things. You cannot take a shotgun out of your tool truck and say "hey lets go wreck something" without getting in a bit of trouble.

FWIW I own several shotguns and rifles. A winchester ranger ventilated, winchester defender (which I thought was cool at the time and now I recognize as only being good for shooting things 5 feet away from me) a marlin 22, a wtf no idea who made it 410/22 over-under and my favorite winchester lever 30/30. They are all as old as i am nearly but feel great, work great, shoot straight. except maybe the 410 lol. It's a pos.
This thread was about cool stuff to buy-just like the German thread, so yes a shotgun can be compared to a tool provided they're both great examples of what they are. Are you talking about the nova? They're no comparison between it and the Tar-hunt RSG-12, the latter is the best, most accurate shotgun ever made. Thank you for reminding me the movers stole my marlin 22 when I was a kid. Yes one can take shotguns out and go wreck things, lots of old barns, sheds and chicken coups around that people have just been too easy to take down, not to mention a 12 gauge will cut a typical birch tree in two if fired at close range. Personally I don't like to waste ammo, one shot one death is my normal practice, though I'll give the coup de grace if I'm off on a shot or took an easy shot like a double lung shot.