THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:13pm   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default NFL Week 8

In an early look this week St Louis has been tough this year. They now find themselves in a home favorite role. They haven't been favored at home since week 13 2007.
They have however handled the underdog role very well and they are 5-2-1 since week 10 last year, and this year they have won thier last 3 outright as a home dog.

Carolina squeaked out a 3 point win against SF their last time out. That does not inspire me. It probably didn;t inspire them nor should it inspire you.

I'll take the frisky Rams and give the 3
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 28, 2010, 1:48pm   #2
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

I like the Steelers plus 1 vs the Saints

The Steelers have thrived in the road underdog role covering 6 straight times (winning 5 outright) since week 5 2008.

The Saints continue to be overvalued by the betting public. They are 1-3 as a home favorite this year. 3-8 in that role since week 8 last year, and just 6-5 straight up in that time frame.

The AFC holds a 17-12 mark against the NFC this year and the better AFC teams have dominated the NFC.
I can't see anyone disputing the fact that the AFC is the better conference this year.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2010, 11:35am   #3
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Yea AFC > NFC and not close atm.

Two plays this week for me:

GB +6
KC -7.5

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote