THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 21, 2010, 5:23pm   #1
quag
Fish

quag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pokerstars stole my money!

I depostited 300 dollars of my own money from my visa with my name on the visa. I played abit and went from 300 to 100 and back to 291 within an hour. I never deposit this much but this time i did. Usually I deposit no more than 60. Pokerstars never gave me a problem before with my small stacks.. even tho 300 to me is still a small stack its more than 60 so thats why they stole it from me.I went to play the next day and they had froze my account with my money, stating in an email that its a routine check and some of the players I know owe them money. So they took my money!! thats fucked..My account isnt fraudulant and that money was mine that I deposited.. My account has nothing to do with ohers unless I frauded pokerstars myself..which I didnt and they know that. But to date they still keep my 300. if they didnt steal a.k.a freeze then weres my money?. They told me the other player had to pay them before I got my money back..what a scam...These guys stole my money cos I know someone from pokerstars that owes them? so they told me they wont unfreeze my account till those other players pay there deb. So in reality Im paying there debt cos they froze my money for other people problems.They say that once those people pay that I will get my money and my account back ..But if these guys dont pay? i got 300 dolars stolen from me by POkerstars right?.fucking THEIVES.
quag est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 21, 2010, 6:00pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

if you want advice, post the actual correspondence.

pokerstars nets around $500 million a year and has a market value in the billions. they did not steal your $300.

Kc
Old Dec 22, 2010, 2:25am   #3
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I have so many things I want to say to the op at the same time all that comes out is "Stop breathing our air asshole!"
Old Dec 22, 2010, 2:37am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Who are the other players and what is your relationship with them? Did they do chargebacks to stars or something and are you living in the same house/related?

Have you sent verification etc to prove your account is yours to their support?

Anyway your best bet is to PM Pokerstars Steve or one of the other pokerstars reps at twoplustwo.com forums.

Good luck etc if you really didnt do anything. I'd start by finding out the stars ID of the player in question then ask that person whats up.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2010, 3:25am   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Who are the other players and what is your relationship with them? Did they do chargebacks to stars or something and are you living in the same house/related?

Have you sent verification etc to prove your account is yours to their support?

Anyway your best bet is to PM Pokerstars Steve or one of the other pokerstars reps at twoplustwo.com forums.

Good luck etc if you really didnt do anything. I'd start by finding out the stars ID of the player in question then ask that person whats up.
i can see you've never done this before.

don't ask him questions, just ask him to post the correspondence. if he has done something dodgy he isn't going to tell you, and judging by his first post he's unlikely to be able to articulate the facts anyway.

Kc