THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 02, 2011, 6:05pm   #11
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Sick life. We all want joey's grinder skills.

Come out to Aussie Millions sometime Joey? It's like PCA, only the fields are australian live satellite spastics instead of online pros who play at stars?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 02, 2011, 6:16pm   #12
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Sick life. We all want joey's grinder skills.

Come out to Aussie Millions sometime Joey? It's like PCA, only the fields are australian live satellite spastics instead of online pros who play at stars?
Tough for me leave very often since I do the real job thing to.
And actually around the time of this years aussie millions I am getting a free trip to California (for training). So my plan is to extend the trip for a week and stay there and maybe hit up commerce for a few days
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2011, 8:01pm   #13
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

wow joey, a quick breakdown of your week?

40 hrs poker 40 hrs work? + sleep/eat ??

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2011, 8:29pm   #14
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid hustlr View Post
wow joey, a quick breakdown of your week?

40 hrs poker 40 hrs work? + sleep/eat ??
2009 was like that (except I work 35rhs a week)
2010 not so much I didnt play much at all for long periods in the year didnt make supernova at stars
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2011, 8:59pm   #15
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

looks like u still got the gold tho, grats on a boss year

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 4:36am   #16
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Pretty much break even online up through mid year, then switched to 6 max PLO, shot way up. Decided I could play higher stakes, started winning more, then lost it all, redeposited, played low stakes briefly, got board, played higher stakes again, lost it all. Now I'm taking a short break from online since my bankroll management skillz are far from good.

Live, early in the year I was on fire, second quarter I started tanking, took a break third quarter, had to start some wedding planning and had no time anyway. Finally started playing again in December, and doing well again. The live PLO games are starting to show up at the charity games I play at and I seem to do pretty good at those. It's too easy for me to get impatient in NLHE cash games.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2011, 12:19pm   #17
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Obviously won some races to get here... but first FT of 2011

First, SB openshoves K8 and I snap with AA. He makes a straight.

Then

Full Tilt Poker Game #26934944751: $12,500 Guarantee (1r+1a) (208920861), Table 15 - 4000/8000 Ante 1000 - No Limit Hold'em - 07:11:50 ET - 2011/01/03
Seat 1: SwoopAE (395,282)
Seat 2: Apanonar (240,21
SwoopAE antes 1,000
Apanonar antes 1,000
Apanonar posts the small blind of 4,000
SwoopAE posts the big blind of 8,000
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [Kc Kd]
Apanonar raises to 16,000
SwoopAE raises to 43,000
Apanonar calls 27,000
*** FLOP *** [9d Th Qs]
SwoopAE bets 58,000
Apanonar raises to 196,218, and is all in
SwoopAE calls 138,218
Apanonar shows [Ts Ks]
SwoopAE shows [Kc Kd]
*** TURN *** [9d Th Qs] [6s]
*** RIVER *** [9d Th Qs 6s] [Tc]
Apanonar shows three of a kind, Tens
SwoopAE shows two pair, Kings and Tens
Apanonar wins the pot (480,436) with three of a kind, Tens
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 480,436 | Rake 0
Board: [9d Th Qs 6s Tc]
Seat 1: SwoopAE (big blind) showed [Kc Kd] and lost with two pair, Kings and Tens
Seat 2: Apanonar (small blind) showed [Ts Ks] and won (480,436) with three of a kind, Tens

Then i run AJ into AQ for the rest.

2.1k isn't quite the 3.3k I hoped for, but i'm back in the black for 2011 to the tune of $1600ish I think.

Here's to my first 100k year (i hope, if I run good anyway)

Old Jan 03, 2011, 9:29pm   #18
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

challenge thread
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 04, 2011, 11:47am   #19
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

I hate when people like me post things in the wrong thread

Old Jan 05, 2011, 6:20am   #20
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I hate when people like me post things in the wrong thread
very droll

Kc