THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 08, 2011, 3:46am   #1
Brewhouse_99
Fish

Brewhouse_99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online Poker stats

I have been playing online poker a heavy amount in the past 2 months just due to a couple high tournament finishes that helped out my bank roll. After I would accumualted wins in s an g's I try my luck at cash games but manage to make a couple bad calls and make a good grinding session into a mediocre to bad session.

I have some questions on my stats that have accumulated over 16947 hands I have played to see what I need to change in my game to help out my poker game and bank roll.

Games Won : 13% Flops seen: 21%
Showdowns Won : 51% Win % if Flops Seen : 59%

Your Actions:
Fold: 58% Check: 16.6%
Bet: 5.67% Raise : 5.16% Reraise : 2.7%

Where you Fold:
Pre Flop: 88.71% Flop: 7.33% Turn: 2.47%
River : 1.12% No Fold : 0.37%

I think after this many hands it will show what type of player I am. Are these terrible stats? What should I be doing different?

I have invested $300 in my account total and have just been playing off my wins for the past 2 months trying to develop my skills.

Any thoughts?
Brewhouse_99 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 08, 2011, 5:13pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

we will require the following data:

1. what game are you playing? i presume hold'em. limit, pot limit or no limit? 6max or full ring?

2. what is your overall vp$ip, pfr and 3bet %, then break this down for every position?

3. what is your attempt to steal % and what are your fold BB and fold SB to steal %s?

4. what are your cbet and fold to cbet %s on flop, turn and river?

5. what is your AF and AFq, overall and broken down by street?

6. how many rolling stones songs can you name in 60 seconds?

7. how many jaffa cakes can you eat before you feel sick?

8. what is the capital of chad?

9. explain why a body emitting thermal radiation appears to glow red then white then blue with increasing temperature? if human eyes were able to visually resolve objects emitting light in the x-ray band, what colour would it be?

10. what selective advantages led to the development of sexual reproduction? what are the relative advantages of sexual dimorphism over hermaphroditism, and what causes homosexuality in sexually dimorphic organisms?

11. in descending order of importance, what are the principal duties of a gentleman's gentleman?

12. what is the neuronal basis of cognition and selective experience?

13. given that the hebrew name for god, Elohim is plural, does the torah describe an absolute monotheistic cosmology where this plurality is figuratively symbolic of ubiquitous omnipresence, or a selective "house god" nihilism within a polytheistic pantheon?

14. describe the secondary societal implications of roe vs wade with specific attention to autogentrification.

15. at what atomic number would a neutral atom's 1s electrons orbit faster than the speed of light? list all metastable isotopes of this element.

16. under what circumstances is it appropriate to wear tweed?

Kc
Old Feb 08, 2011, 9:27pm   #3
Iestyn75
Professional

Iestyn75 will become famous soon enoughIestyn75 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
7. how many jaffa cakes can you eat before you feel sick?
Despite this question being somewhat culturally confined, it's the only one on which I have a clear opinion. I can eat between 24 and 36. My son, who is only 7 years old, eats between 23 and 35 and will NOT BEAT ME

(Kc, we had a mince pie eating contest at Christmas; I won 12-11 )
Iestyn75 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 4:09pm   #4
Brewhouse_99
Fish

Brewhouse_99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah kind of thought 2 + 2 was more legit than this site.
Brewhouse_99 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 7:48pm   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewhouse_99 View Post
Yeah kind of thought 2 + 2 was more legit than this site.
that's odd, because i kind of thought you wanted someone to analyse your data, which i would have invested my time to do, because i'm a helpful chap. if you'd rather get your answers from fanboys who don't know shit about shit, be my guest.

Kc
Old Feb 09, 2011, 7:54pm   #6
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

I also cannot understand OP's dissatisfaction.

Kc invested a whole bunch of his time to reply, but you don't bother to provide even points 1-to-5 which are really essential to say something.
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2011, 12:23am   #7
VADERPOWER
Brunson

VADERPOWER will become famous soon enough

BREW, welcome! KC was born an asshole and grew bigger. having said that, hes also more brilliant than most rocket scientists. if u can give some more detail on your stats, he could help u tons.
VADERPOWER est déconnecté   Reply With Quote