THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 30, 2011, 2:33pm   #741
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Checking you is a waste of a check-you get eaten too much and if you're not eaten you're usually a wolf. What? the wolves eat you only when they don't have a line on the angel/seer.

I don't know why anyone would check you or Kc or why they will not hang you. If you make it to mid game the chance you're a wolf is high, you in particular are always to be considered a wolf if you don't find at least one wolf by the third day.

there are two schools of thought on this, yours and the ace does so much damage as a wolf he has do get checked. i mean this game before I died I killed kc, kmay (angel), garso, boiler (seer), and js. also I left an information vaccum that lasted 3 days behind me (the days Kc JS and I were hung). I think I will skip a game or two and let the dust clear.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 30, 2011, 3:34pm   #742
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
there are two schools of thought on this, yours and the ace does so much damage as a wolf he has do get checked. i mean this game before I died I killed kc, kmay (angel), garso, boiler (seer), and js. also I left an information vaccum that lasted 3 days behind me (the days Kc JS and I were hung). I think I will skip a game or two and let the dust clear.
You died, so you lost.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2011, 3:51pm   #743
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Last call for wolf game - cut off 2:30pm.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2011, 4:31pm   #744
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I think you are letting a win go to your head....your win was strangely similar to mine. You killed anyone who could put 2+2 together and let the village try to go 3 for 3.

Any damage you do as a wolf can be minimized by requiring people to remove their head from the ass in order to play.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 5:23pm   #745
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
Any damage you do as a wolf can be minimized by requiring people to remove their head from the ass in order to play.

I like my head up my ass, where is the bar?
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2011, 5:36pm   #746
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
I like my head up my ass, where is the bar?
Take a right at the sigmoid flexure, should be right there. If you've hit the ileocecal valve you've gone too far.
Old May 01, 2011, 7:06am   #747
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think you are letting a win go to your head....your win was strangely similar to mine. You killed anyone who could put 2+2 together and let the village try to go 3 for 3.
y i got hung first obv
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2011, 4:43pm   #748
kmay06
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
y i got hung first obv
at the least, it can be said that if you suspect swoop (or a few other people) you have a tendency to stick with that read. so whether ace believes you actually made a good read or got lucky, it is advantageous to take you out early. plus, everyone likes to hang you early and he has nothing to work with to hang kc so he might as well.
Old May 01, 2011, 6:00pm   #749
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
at the least, it can be said that if you suspect swoop (or a few other people) you have a tendency to stick with that read. so whether ace believes you actually made a good read or got lucky, it is advantageous to take you out early. plus, everyone likes to hang you early and he has nothing to work with to hang kc so he might as well.
Glockers was a spontaneous rather than planned or ordered hang for us. We did not even talk about him, we all just did him.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote