THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 02, 2011, 8:31pm   #391
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garso View Post
If a good player is the vig, he can make a good shot going with his reads. As well you can complete voting info, without wasting a hang. And if seer is out he can make the vig shoot whoever he wants. So it is not -EV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garso View Post
And u can vote who should get shot. Gives village additional voting information.
Ok, I understand that point, so the vig can help the village. I hope I am never the vig . Although if I am I will just shoot sully and be done with it.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 02, 2011, 9:23pm   #392
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

And to all future gods, the rules need to be posted that are specific to your game. The most previous game with posted rules stated that the vig shot doesn't count if the vig is attacked with at least two wolves alive, yet Garso informed me via PM that the shot would count and then the vig gets eaten. That is fine, however it is nice to know that in advance.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:41pm   #393
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
And to all future gods, the rules need to be posted that are specific to your game. The most previous game with posted rules stated that the vig shot doesn't count if the vig is attacked with at least two wolves alive, yet Garso informed me via PM that the shot would count and then the vig gets eaten. That is fine, however it is nice to know that in advance.
May be we should have a standard / house rules sticky and then any god who deviates from them can just create a list of modifiers. We can also have a standard story made as well as kc is the only regular god left with enough gumption to still make up new stories.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2011, 8:55pm   #394
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staphros View Post
May be we should have a standard / house rules sticky and then any god who deviates from them can just create a list of modifiers. We can also have a standard story made as well as kc is the only regular god left with enough gumption to still make up new stories.
The storyline is the best part of being god. I enjoyed doing it and would god again. Gods never seem to stick to the story, and don't seem to even post pictures anymore (making it easy to scroll through to changeover points.)
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote