THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Jul 05, 2011, 5:12pm   #291
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
damn! It should have been obvious I had only two bullets as Expopcorn had only two saves. I was hoping so and that Expopcorn would save himself and the wolf go for him. Acehole just has to die. Kmay your plan for the village?
Actually I had 3 saves - I was leaving the final one for the last night as it was the best route unless you had a shot left. I saved Ace first night as a cleared Ace is always good for the village, and myself second night (random split between you, garso and myself).

I was hoping no-one would talk about the final night options as you had left it that you should be unprotected. Had you been eaten it would have guaranteed the win using kmay's ghost ability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 05, 2011, 6:35pm   #292
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

woot woot

thank god because i dont think i was getting tj hung

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2011, 7:00pm   #293
GoldfishUltraDeluxe
Grinder

GoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishUltraDeluxe View Post
I guess I will have to put up an explanation after the game has ended.

The game turned out approximately as I thought it would.

I selected wolfs randomly and saw that the game could be slightly in favor of the village. Hence I chose to eliminate the seer and assigned a mediocre strength of the specials (angel: 3 saves, vigilante: 2 shots). I added the ghost for fun as I realized the village could then coordinate their specials to improve their chances significantly.

Good game everyone. I'm not the one to decide any MVP prize though.
Old Jul 05, 2011, 9:24pm   #294
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishUltraDeluxe View Post
Good game everyone. I'm not the one to decide any MVP prize though.
No problem, i take it.
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2011, 11:57am   #295
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

I hate drawing wolf and then not being able to be around much. That's what hurt us day 1, all of the wolves couldn't be on that afternoon. Oh well, next game.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2011, 2:00pm   #296
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

My day one votes = wolf, wolf, wolf... Sometimes blind luck happens...
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote