THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:27pm   #1
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Wolfgame #49: Bark at the Moon

This game should be read with the musical workings of Ozzy Osbourne in the background and a black t-shirt/hoodie (because you are that cool) on.

There are 10 players.

Of these Ten players we have two wolves and 1 seer 0-1 angel.

The seer will get a random villager night 0 and thereafter has unlimited picks (one pick per night cycle).

The wolves can communicate between themselves at anytime and through any methods they see fit. I will accept wolf eat picks anytime with the latest pick being the one that will be honored.

I will also accept seer/angel picks at anytime with same restrictions being applied.

No villager can pm or otherwise communicate with other members of this game outside of this thread. Obvious exception is private messaging God, which is the only pm villagers/seer should be making throughout this game.

Once dead, a player cannot post in the thread except for one post within the next cycle of their demise and then only to say “gg” or whatever (no game information can be posted).At the end of the game they can obvious continue posting in the thread. Dead players can communicate with other dead players via pm as long as no living players are involved.

All daytime votes will only be counted if they are in RED .

Every player must post in the thread before Day 1 hanging. If a player has no posts at Day 1 hanging it will be assumed that they are AWOL and they will be smited by God at the same time as the Day 1 hanging.

The Day/Night changeover will take place at 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time which is 10pm GMT/UTC, 8AM Sydney Time. Please note that GMT doesn’t equal London Time anymore due to DST.

Votes will count at 5:59PM. At 6:00PM votes no longer count, but all player can discuss/talk about anything during whatever lag time there is between 6:00PM and the official change over post. I should be prompt with changeover. In the event that someone who is dead posts after official change over the village will not be penalized as long as that post is logged during the same time-stamped minute that the changeover post was (which would happen if the post was written prior to changeover post and by coincidence posted after changeover post).

A fast forward will take place if I get a verbal consent from a majority of villagers and all wolves/specials. Verbal commitments made both in PM and in thread will be counted towards the vote.

All roles were determined via a “R”NG.

Message to wolves:

Quote:
[name1] and [name2] are the wolf team.
Message to angel:
Quote:
You are the angel. You have [censored] saves.
Message to seer:

Quote:
You are the seer.
Message to villagers:

Quote:
You are a villager.

Last edited by TJTay89; Jul 31, 2011 at 7:45pm.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:28pm   #2
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

List of players in order of signup:

Boilermaker
SwoopAE

Dead:
Axis of Evil Hung Day 1
Jokeslayer AWOL Smited Day 1
killcrazy Seer eaten Night 1
Garso Hung Day 2
PocketJokers Eaten Night 2
Staphros Hung Day 3
Glockers Eaten Day 3
Lvkid Hung Day 4

Last edited by SwoopAE; Aug 04, 2011 at 11:08pm.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:29pm   #3
TJTay89
I am a wolf

IT IS NIGHT 0.

Changeover will be in 23.5 hours.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:37pm   #4
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Present, Angel.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:43pm   #5
lvkid123
Grinder

lvkid123 will become famous soon enoughlvkid123 will become famous soon enough

Wtf I posted saying I was in
You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Gold
Call me Helen Keller because I’m a fucking miracle worker!
lvkid123 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:46pm   #6
lvkid123
Grinder

Post 15 in signup thread

Quote:
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:50pm   #7
TJTay89
I am a wolf

Didn't you get your role?
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:54pm   #8
TJTay89
I am a wolf

Gods bad, rnged you a role but forgot to pm it to you. PM sent.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:57pm   #9
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

present, villager.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 12:16am   #10
lvkid123
Grinder

present, villager.

Quote: