THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Aug 06, 2011, 3:07am   #671
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
We were a little worried about that scenario but you were basically counting on four other people to make the move, two of which were wolves. I assumed you would eventually come on vote staphros and get the switch going. I left a small wolf slip in one of my posts on purpose so if it became necessary swoop could hammer on it and claim me. We were hoping that would spare him when he didn't get eaten after the next night, but who knows.

all swoop has to do that night is not eat IMO and he still would have been fine

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 06, 2011, 5:22am   #672
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axis
I guess I'll take a share of the LVP because no matter how much I accuse Kc of being a wolf he always gets eaten anyway
mmhmm. but everyone wants to be able to claim they caught me, which is why they waste their time arguing about a guy they aren't actually going to hang who will resolve himself, and ignoring the people who need attention.

Quote:
so I best stop doing that when it just gets me hung.
actually it doesn't. i don't hang people because they argue with me, arguing is good. it annoys me when they argue without purpose or talk shite, but the worst possible scenario is a village where everyone just follows me around, we'd be rolling dice for the wolves and i wouldn't be able to have a shit in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers
The PJ blaming the village for not following is a bit rich. He was blatantly asked why not garso and never gave an answer.
He doesn't have to give a reason. He is clear, and acting in my stead.

Which reminds me. Didn't I say that PJ chose the candidates but Swoop could veto one? (oh look, another backdoor). I don't recall saying that Swoop could have any say in who was up beyond this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staphros
I don't think we have an LVP really.
LVP was whoever it was that voted for Garso. Fuck, even if Garso was the most wolfie player, you don't throw him away right after the wolves eat me. Was there really nobody who noticed that mine and Garo's reads intersected on one player? Hang him first. If he's a wolf then you can take Garso out of play, at least for another day or so, give him some more time to come up with something. Fucking clownshoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler
I left a small wolf slip in one of my posts on purpose so if it became necessary swoop could hammer on it and claim me.
that's actually pretty hilarious. that would be the most damning thing swoop had done all game. add to that, it makes it even more of a sore thumb when he doesn't get eaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace
not eating is still not eating swoop.

Kc
Old Aug 06, 2011, 5:51am   #673
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
mmhmm. but everyone wants to be able to claim they caught me, which is why they waste their time arguing about a guy they aren't actually going to hang who will resolve himself, and ignoring the people who need attention.

Kc
Not trying to "catch" you. I tend do this to Ace too when you are not playing. Accusing you might save you from an early wolf attack and forces players to have an opinion on your role. It is proving ineffective and when you are not a wolf you are eaten pretty much always.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 06, 2011, 6:11am   #674
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Not trying to "catch" you. I tend do this to Ace too when you are not playing.
exactly the same applies.

Quote:
Accusing you might save you from an early wolf attack
nope.

Quote:
and forces players to have an opinion on your role.
which is basically irrelevant.

Quote:
It is proving ineffective and when you are not a wolf you are eaten pretty much always.
yes. it's terribly dull. but it does mean that i only have to pay attention for a couple of days. bigger games are better in this regard, there's more incentive for the wolves to try and find the specials, and then after a couple of cycles all bets are off. we start getting seer picks, wolves have to eat those in preference to me, probably, and now there is a game. this is when you start trying to work out what i am.

Kc
Old Aug 06, 2011, 7:09am   #675
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
nah, if swoop doesn't get eaten the night after me he is a wolf 100%. Village wins if we hang boiler within two days.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 06, 2011, 7:48am   #676
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Obviously im not eating there; and neither should anyone else be as wolves

And yes, Boiler left a post where he was clearly looking for 1 wolf not 2 out there incase I needed to 'catch' him on the day where it was Boiler/Garso. No one else noticed it obviously.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 06, 2011, 4:41pm   #677
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
nah, if swoop doesn't get eaten the night after me he is a wolf 100%. Village wins if we hang boiler within two days.

this is beyond bad if glockers is the final wolf he wouldnt eat either* then you would just snap hang the player you think is most clear? lol ok wp sir...............

* remember when I told goldfish not to eat staphros even though everyone had him clear?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote