THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 28, 2011, 5:23am   #31
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

So after my intial dispute with this site apparently they were nice enough to hit the god mode btn for me. So the next question is to see if they actually let me withdraw anything.

Yes, I was going to withdraw and not play on this site at all after what happened.... but I kept saying okay one more session than withdraw and now I have almost 50k on there lol.

Anyhow the games seem really good and the rakeback is good so I guess I will keep playing here.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:21am   #32
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

LOL if they thought you were cheating before they're going to be shitting themselves now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2011, 12:42am   #33
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Now I'm having trouble getting my last withdrawal from Players Only. Usually the bankwire takes like 4-5 days, a week max. It's been 3 weeks and nothing. Seems shady that I have never had problems until a withdrawal that completely empties my account is requested.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2011, 12:54pm   #34
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Just follow the same path Joey did imo threatening them with the gaming commission

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2011, 11:29pm   #35
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4Eva View Post
Now I'm having trouble getting my last withdrawal from Players Only. Usually the bankwire takes like 4-5 days, a week max. It's been 3 weeks and nothing. Seems shady that I have never had problems until a withdrawal that completely empties my account is requested.
http://www.antiguagaming.gov.ag/contactUs.asp

but I would send an email to players only first before complaining to the commision.

There are a few threads on 2+2 about withdrawal delays on the merge network.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2011, 4:56pm   #36
cheska
Fish

cheska is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
LOL if they thought you were cheating before they're going to be shitting themselves now.
After WTF, next is WTH...LOL They throwing dirt in you even you're not yet proven to be cheating. HA!
cheska est déconnecté   Reply With Quote