THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 09, 2011, 12:29am   #11
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
I mucked.

Actually I think we could have another extended thread on showing vs mucking. My opinion is that you should almost never show, expect some occasional crazy bluffs.

i agree but i know alot of strong players who disagree

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 11, 2011, 4:58pm   #12
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

check raising flop 5 way is very thin. I don't think you action from worse really.

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2011, 4:05pm   #13
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

But he isn't really check raising 5 ways, everyone folds but the preflop raiser.

Not sure that we know enough about the guy to play it this way. There has to have been a lot of fireworks going on to expect a 7k call on the river with a worse hand. This is really deep.

If you think he thinks you are trying to move him off a one pair hand shouldn't you check the turn?

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote