THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 24, 2011, 12:16am   #11
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I don't know how similar Canadian banks are to US banks....but you should get a job at a bank...

People say banks aren't hiring but in my district we have 21 branches and like 8 of them need managers.

You are a realtor right? I assume you are a good sales person and not a total retard that can't do simple math. You probably even know how a loan works which baffles like 70% of the population.

In the US retail bank branches are all about sales and hitting "goals" so if you have a stong sales background and can glengaryglenross people into doing shit you can can be a Branch Manager. I live in a pretty rural area and the BM at my bank makes like 70-80k a year. Managers in metro areas make a lot more. I know its not a shit ton of money but its not a whole lot of work either.
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!