THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 03, 2012, 4:14am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default HM1 Stats - Small Sample 10k hands

I just crested 10k hands for a (very) small sample size of stats in HM1.

These are all from 2c5c 6 max 6-12 tabling. What (if anything) do these stats indicate about my play and where should I start looking (if anywhere) for leaks?

I know I have a high win rate but that (again) is over a VERY small sample. I am just looking at the over all numbers and wondering if anything sticks out as a good/bad trend.

VP$IP 19.8
PFR% 13.0
3 Bet % 6.0
Agg Factor 4.94
WTSD% 26.4% <---- is that too high?!?
W$SD% 57.1% <---- is that too low??
Rake Paid $66.30 (Yeow the rake is STUPID BAD at the micro limits)
$USD/hr $15.33
USD $437.30
Hands 10510
Avg Players 5.3
$USD EV $283.50 <--- I assume this stat means that I am luckier than a shit house rat.

Uhm No idea what else to take out of the DB - this seems rather sparse to make any observations from. So far all I have been able to narrow out is that I over play AJ, KJ and TJs from the button on cbets and have made -$$ doing so.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 03, 2012, 5:53am   #2
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
I just crested 10k hands for a (very) small sample size of stats in HM1.

These are all from 2c5c 6 max 6-12 tabling. What (if anything) do these stats indicate about my play and where should I start looking (if anywhere) for leaks?

I know I have a high win rate but that (again) is over a VERY small sample. I am just looking at the over all numbers and wondering if anything sticks out as a good/bad trend.

VP$IP 19.8
PFR% 13.0
3 Bet % 6.0
Agg Factor 4.94
WTSD% 26.4% <---- is that too high?!?
W$SD% 57.1% <---- is that too low??
Rake Paid $66.30 (Yeow the rake is STUPID BAD at the micro limits)
$USD/hr $15.33
USD $437.30
Hands 10510
Avg Players 5.3
$USD EV $283.50 <--- I assume this stat means that I am luckier than a shit house rat.

Uhm No idea what else to take out of the DB - this seems rather sparse to make any observations from. So far all I have been able to narrow out is that I over play AJ, KJ and TJs from the button on cbets and have made -$$ doing so.
Are you limping? 20/13 is a pretty big spread betwen VPIP and raise% something like 20/17 is probably better. If your not limping than you are cold calling raises to much.

W$SD% 57.1% is too high not too low, but it is probably is more of a factor of you running good over this sample rather than meaning anything. 3bet% is fine.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 03, 2012, 4:49pm   #3
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

wwsf

and flop cbet are both pretty important on micro stakes

13% pfr is also very low.. as pointed out before (you are to tight in the CO/BTN/SB)
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote