THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:07pm   #1
agazade
Fish

agazade is an unknown quantity at this point
Default was it the right decision?

hello,

I'm going to tell you a decision I made to see what you think. there were three gamblers in the table and the one sitting right to me raised the bet from 4£ to 14£. I had Ace&10 suited. I raised it to 25£ to see his reaction but the guy sitting left to me raised it to 55£. the one sitting right to me folded and I called.

the flop was 4 - 7 - A. I raised the bet to 75 £ to see if he has an ace, and he made it 130 £. so I started to guess what he has. He raised pre-flop so he obviously has an ace or something like JJ QQ. He didn't even think to raise the bet so I thought he has an ace. and secondly since he raised it to 55£ at preflop, I thought he has an ace and a better kicker. So I folded due to my guess.

so was it the right move?

Last edited by agazade; Feb 21, 2012 at 9:13pm.
agazade est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:19pm   #2
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

cool story broseph

inb4 Kc makes a damn long math post
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:23pm   #3
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

sounds pretty std OP, wp
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote