THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 08, 2012, 9:11am   #1
howardmaria87
Fish

howardmaria87 is on a distinguished road
Default Play Poker Like a Robot

So what if you could play poker like a robot? It sounds sort of funny, but you could play poker like a robot. In fact, you could play pokerblazers better then a robot. All you have to do is program yourself to play winning poker; and do not make mental mistakes. It does sound a lot easier then it really is; but it can be done. Not everyone can play poker like a robot but those who can are very successful in the poker world. They make very little mistakes and play elite poker all the time.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 08, 2012, 12:09pm   #2
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 08, 2012, 1:28pm   #3
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmaria87 View Post
So what if you could play poker like a robot? It sounds sort of funny, but you could play poker like a robot. In fact, you could play pokerblazers better then a robot. All you have to do is program yourself to play winning poker; and do not make mental mistakes. It does sound a lot easier then it really is; but it can be done. Not everyone can play poker like a robot but those who can are very successful in the poker world. They make very little mistakes and play elite poker all the time.
I'm confused. How will this make my penis bigger?

Kc
Old Mar 08, 2012, 5:16pm   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Howard, you should fix the affiliate link in your signature so I can ban you.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 08, 2012, 9:15pm   #5
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Johnny Five is LIVE!
Old Mar 09, 2012, 9:12am   #6
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Howard, you should fix the affiliate link in your signature so I can ban you.
Hahaha I had the same reaction. It's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long since I banned someone. I don't even know if I remember how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 3:47pm   #7
jasonburte
Fish

jasonburte is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmaria87 View Post
You dont have a chance to play poker like a robot because a robot is playing almost perfect...
jasonburte est déconnecté   Reply With Quote