THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:12pm   #431
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
As much as God sucked swoop is lvp. The worst i have ever seen him play. So when i vote him from now on i can say "he is more dangerous as a villager than dangerous as a wolf"
I take objection to this, KHS and Axis both played worse than I did, and you botched the final call.

If Axis comes out on :59 then I don't even consider that expopcorn is the seer. It's completely Axis's fault as I gave him enough credit to play correctly and he didn't.
KHS cleared himself to anyone with observational skills. It was a coinflip at the end. not a "botched call".

I don't remember getting mad at my NFL team for calling tails and it coming up heads.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:47pm   #432
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

here is the %'s I sent to tj the last day:

45% boiler
30% swoop
25% khs*
10% pj

so boiler imo was the best hang but like i said it was close. i think we gave swoop to much credit in thinking he could have made a mistake like that on purpose to clear himself.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 9:05pm   #433
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
i think we gave swoop to much credit in thinking he could have made a mistake like that on purpose to clear himself.
that i disagree with, he has used mistakes to clear himself in the past. if i remember correctly it got you and kc off him.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 9:55pm   #434
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
i think we gave swoop to much credit in thinking he could have made a mistake like that on purpose to clear himself.
that i disagree with, he has used mistakes to clear himself in the past. if i remember correctly it got you and kc off him.

no

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:08pm   #435
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Ace, sign up for game 7.

+1 Speech
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:36pm   #436
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Quote:
no
Ace, your past self hilariously responds:

Quote:
YUUUUUPPPPPP

swoop's constant mistakes greenshift him

i think we should just snap hang aoe and just treat swoop as clear.

vote aoe
and swoop was a wolf

Last edited by PocketJokers; Mar 30, 2012 at 10:46pm.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:14pm   #437
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post

I take objection to this, KHS and Axis both played worse than I did, and you botched the final call.

If Axis comes out on :59 then I don't even consider that expopcorn is the seer. It's completely Axis's fault as I gave him enough credit to play correctly and he didn't.
Dude, take some credit for sucking balls. Might I remind you I had unlimited checks. Your version of playing correctly is different than mine, especially when you cannot be bothered to fucking vote on day two, only then to stummble into the village neutered and agreeing with everything being said. I got Expop hung, which was my job. I nearly got Boiler to step out, which was the optimal play IMO. If it wasn't I don't care. I play it as I want. Quit making excuses for failing to connect the dots. You normally scour the thread for info. You didn't this time. It is on you.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:18pm   #438
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
no

Quote:
YUUUUUPPPPPP

vote aoe
and swoop was a wolf
Awesome.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 11:59am   #439
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Quote:
Quote:
no

Quote:
YUUUUUPPPPPP

vote aoe
and swoop was a wolf
Awesome.

lol what is said and what is thought are not =

swoop wasnt clear as i remember this game no matter what was said. i was the angel and swoop gave up before he could hang..........

Kc
Old Mar 31, 2012, 3:54pm   #440
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Quote:

lol what is said and what is thought are not =
This is basically wolf game in a nitshell.