THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:29pm   #521
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Sadly, it looks like I will be five posts short.

I also want credit from sully when he wins for helping him out . The quiet wolf always deserves to win because the village gets too wrapped up in what is there instead of what isn't there.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:30pm   #522
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

If only
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:31pm   #523
TJTay89
I am a wolf

the spam filter
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:31pm   #524
TJTay89
I am a wolf

had a shorter
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:32pm   #525
TJTay89
I am a wolf

cooldown. 1 short.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:32pm   #526
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

making no posts is one thing, making twenty posts that say nothing is something else.

Kc
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:35pm   #527
TJTay89
I am a wolf

Fuck it. 5 of the last 1000 posts have had anything to do with poker. I haven't even played poker in half a year. It is pathetic that I stay on this forum. Wolfgame is like crack, only cheaper and harder on the eyes.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 6:12pm   #528
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
Wolfgame is like crack, only cheaper and harder on the eyes.
How is this not someone's signature by now?
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2011, 8:53pm   #529
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

Vote: Ironlen

Sully
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2011, 10:47pm   #530
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm a villager fwiw. I am really out of it and have not kept up. TBH hanging me is probably +EV because I have very little game value.

I can't really vote in good conscience and I dontbhave the energy or time to back over everything.