THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 16, 2011, 5:47pm   #601
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
and fuck you Swoop on the vote of incompetence. When I died the majority of the village was greenshifting you and Glockers. How many PM's did you send talking about who should claim and when? Then when Glockers does so you act all suprised like he did so in a vacuum. Plus I love reading 10 pm's and then the eleventh one says "disregard everything I have said." Nice. You should try shutting that hole on occassion.
If you actually read all of those PMs you'll see I sent them before I had seen that belua claimed, and followed them with one stating to disregard all of my previous PMs because they were no longer valid

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 16, 2011, 6:22pm   #602
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.

Kc
Old Dec 16, 2011, 8:39pm   #603
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
calm down ladies
Nazi advocate for peace?
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 8:43pm   #604
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.

Kc
this is the wolfgame post that has made me laugh most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 9:02pm   #605
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
calm down ladies
Nazi advocate for peace?
I cant do war anymore since you americans learned alot from us therefore I have to focus on other things
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 9:05pm   #606
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't mean to sound so aggressive, Swoop. I thought the plan was to hang me for cover since I was going to hang anyway. Switching my vote would have been optimal, but I was in a live poker game at changeover that paid my phone bill for this month.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 9:29pm   #607
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Didn't mean to sound so aggressive, Swoop. I thought the plan was to hang me for cover since I was going to hang anyway. Switching my vote would have been optimal, but I was in a live poker game at changeover that paid my phone bill for this month.
my question is, why didn't you claim seer early on day 2 and direct us to hang pj?

Kc
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:12pm   #608
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Seriously glockers what was the plan here? Hang me, i'm a wolf, you lead village until... they hang Belua tomorrow and he's the seer, then they hang you. How was this supposed to play out? If it was a game where special roles aren't confirmed upon death I actually like your strategy but as played it just makes no sense
As we discussed even if we ate KC we had a small chance of winning. I decided it was worth gambling on a move as a win by conventional tactics was unlikely.

I was gambling that by clouding the seer pool that we give ourselves a chance to kill belua. I figured it was worth it to prevent belua clearing another villager. There were too many cleared players and I just didn't see how we won if belua was left alive another night.

Plan was eat belua then get myself snap hung. I was hoping naming you as a wolf would give you enough cover. Why would a wolf name his fellow wolf red? It seemed unlikely and I thought the village would decide it was unlikely.

I played pretty poorly, but I was really not giving this game much of my time. I did say eat expopcorn night 1 though, so I am not a total fail here.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:16pm   #609
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Also I will quote my pm explanation to axis and swoop yesterday, which adds to the last post -

BTW swoop was getting thrown under the bus today. The possibility of removing the seer was better than the current scenario where there would have been so many cleared players that we had no chance of winning.

We were going to come into today with ace kc, belua and a fourth player cleared. Even if we removed kc, we still would have had an angel and seer in play with 2 cleared players.

On top of this Belua was claiming he had multiple checks left. It was an unbalanced game.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:38pm   #610
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
I was gambling that by clouding the seer pool that we give ourselves a chance to kill belua.
and i really enjoyed teasing you and then slamming the door in your face

Quote:
Plan was eat belua then get myself snap hung. I was hoping naming you as a wolf would give you enough cover. Why would a wolf name his fellow wolf red? It seemed unlikely and I thought the village would decide it was unlikely.
yeah. of course the plan had at least three fatal flaws:

1. i exist and i was pretty sure this was exactly what you were doing.
2. if you had checked swoop you wouldn't have let us hang axis.
3. because of that you couldn't possibly be the seer so you couldn't eat belua.

Kc