THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:47pm   #311
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
No I am not kidding you.

I think you were desperately trying to look useful and ended up posting inchoerent nonsense.

If the rest of the village could chime in on this I would appreciate it, since mybe I am just not getting it.
when he says tonight he means in the next night cycle.

the operative word in there would have been eaten. i won't explain what you confusing eat for hang means because the village deserves to lose after today.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:58pm   #312
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
when he says tonight he means in the next night cycle.

the operative word in there would have been eaten. i won't explain what you confusing eat for hang means because the village deserves to lose after today.

Kc
I'm even more confused than I was before.

I did not confuse eat and hang.

In post 270, Ace tells the village not to hang me on day two, after Garso has nominated you/ace for hanging. When was this ever going to happen? I don't see why ace would post what he posted.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:02am   #313
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

*looks at watch*

well done shit for brains.

Kc
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:03am   #314
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Another long day of bickering within the village has resulted in the hanging of killcrazy.

He walked up to the noose quiet (for first time in his life) and right before the village kicked the support from under his legs he flipped everyone off

and shit his pants

“Was this the sign we were looking for?” wondered the village…

Alas, it was just killcrazy making a mess for others to clean up as his parting gift to the village. He was a Villager.

Last edited by TJTay89; Apr 23, 2011 at 12:14am.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:04am   #315
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Unless Ace is telling villager-garso not to say "OK I'm not really the seer, let's all just hang jokeslayer instead!!"? Is that it? But that was never going to happen anyway.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:05am   #316
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

IT IS Night
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:06am   #317
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
Alas, it was just killcrazy making a mess for others to clean up as his parting gift to the village. He was a Villager.
Good job village.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:06am   #318
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
Alas, it was just killcrazy making a mess for others to clean up as his parting gift to the village.
obviously, it's always my fault whenever anyone does anything stupid around here.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:17am   #319
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

So it's obvious what happens now, yes?

Wolves eat Garso, village hangs me (I wish I wasn't resigned to this, but I am. Two final votes, two dead villagers, for christ's sake hang snaggle), another villager gets eaten and it's either 4 wolves v 4 villagers or 3 wolves v 4 villagers and the villagers have to play perfectly.

I really can't believe how lolobvious it was that KC was a villager. I'm completely baffled. It's like none of you have played with him before.

And I really wish I knew what the special tell I dropped in post 12 was.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:19am   #320
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

My list, for all the good it will do.

Ace
Sully
Axis
Snaggle
(at least two wolves in these four imo)

LVkid
Staphros
Boiler
Swoop
(Probably one wolf in here)

Garso