THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 16, 2005, 5:53pm   #1
cheap-jeep
Flop Artist

cheap-jeep
Default How is VPIP exactly calculated ?

Hey fellas, its me again annoying you with another stupid question \o/

VPIP = Voluntary put $ into pot

Now i think i have some idea about this stat, i think it indicates how loose a player is e.g. the higher the vpip the looser the player.

What I'd realy like to know is how exactly this stat is calculated

1. Is it only pre-flop information that goes into it ?

2. What does Voluntary exactly mean ? is it voluntary if i call then get raised and call this raise (I am somewhat commited at that point aint I). In my opinion everything but blinds could mean Voluntary also.

3. Before i got into using GT+ i used to note every call, fold & raise of every player preflop manualy, so i knew immediatly how often a person saw the flop. I would like to have a stat like that again, but a "see flop %" isnt availible in GT+, so how close does the VPIP bring me to that stat ?

So somebody with a real big head explain the whole stupid thing plz thx
cheap-jeep est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 16, 2005, 6:40pm   #2
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poker Tracker 'Help' Button
Vol. Put $ In Pot - percentage of times player voluntarily put money into the pot pre-flop. Putting money in the blinds is not considered voluntary unless you call from the SB or call a raise from the BB.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2005, 7:16pm   #3
cheap-jeep
Flop Artist

cheap-jeep

damn i googled like shit & searched forums but i realy didnt think about looking up the help, my mistake sorry and thx for helping me out there
cheap-jeep est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2005, 3:31pm   #4
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

No Problem
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 07, 2020, 7:09am   #5
hojoos
River Rat

hojoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Now you can find plenty of recipe sites. And there are a lot of interface options. First of all, you need to decide what exactly you want. I tell you immediately that the forum is not very convenient to exchange recipes. It is difficult to search here, and so on. A dedicated site is much better. I am from Los Angeles and can suggest you a few local sites, have a peek here. Maybe it will help you to find a response.
hojoos est déconnecté   Reply With Quote