THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 25, 2007, 7:51pm   #1
1idjack
Brunson

1idjack
Default Another milestone

just broke $500 grinding 10NL on Bodog. PTips has been extremely helpful to my growth as a player. Next stop, 25NL. Thank you, please drive through.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 25, 2007, 9:43pm   #2
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idjack View Post
just broke $500 grinding 10NL on Bodog. PTips has been extremely helpful to my growth as a player. Next stop, 25NL. Thank you, please drive through.
Awesome glad to here it congrats.
Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:10pm   #3
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

If you feel confident in your game you might try to move up a little faster, and maybe play NL50 with a $30 buyin. That would get you a roll faster.

nonetheless nice work, keep it up.

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:17pm   #4
Doza
<=Wannabe maniac=>

Doza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
If you feel confident in your game you might try to move up a little faster, and maybe play NL50 with a $30 buyin. That would get you a roll faster.

nonetheless nice work, keep it up.
At the micros, bankroll increases much faster than skill. I suggest that you dont jump to $50 too fast.

Good work. Im on bodog now, hope to catch ya at $25 when i get my bankroll for it...
Old Apr 26, 2007, 1:14am   #5
1idjack
Brunson

1idjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doza View Post
At the micros, bankroll increases much faster than skill. I suggest that you dont jump to $50 too fast.

Good work. Im on bodog now, hope to catch ya at $25 when i get my bankroll for it...
absolutely. i feel that my game has progressed, but i still feel i have a lot of work to do. some micro players give me trouble and that's given me some problems. i don't stand up to aggression very well, but i probably deserve it for playing marginal hands OOP. I think by far, most of the winnings have come from table selection. i'm not a great player, but i only have to be better than a few at my table and stay out of the way of the rest. Incidentally, I do worse I think at full tables than SH, but need to learn when to apply the pressure better at SH. and if anyone wants a little advice that i've been exploiting lately, look for 25NL 6max tables on Bodog that have players well below the minimum buy in. garden variety donks that just pass their chips between each other until someone sits down that can hold on to what they've won. I get bored/scared at full tables since you have to be extremely patient for just the right flops as it's not uncommon at 10NL to raise 9-10xBB and get 4 callers. anyways, just my thoughts as i progress. probably going to grind up a couple buyins over $500 to have a cushion to fall on while i dabble more in 25NL. thanks again.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 6:27pm   #6
wizard210
Doyle Look-alike

wizard210 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wizard210

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idjack View Post
Great job. I play 25PL at Bodog. Very weak in my opinion. Will have your beats by ppl playing poopy cards and sucking out on you, but I found that if you just play your regular game they'll just end up paying you off. Good Luck at the tables, maybe I'll catch you at one. Congrats
Old Apr 26, 2007, 7:47pm   #7
1idjack
Brunson

1idjack

what's your s/n?
Old Apr 27, 2007, 1:05am   #8
KingTen
Grinder

KingTen

Keep going and I'm sure that bankroll will keep growing! Congrats.
KingTen est déconnecté   Reply With Quote