Fish

ABRAXAS
Default how much is normal?? ie bad beat rant

tonight within a 40 minute span:

I lost with my boat made on flop to a higher boat on river
I lost with pocket nines to somone with a-8 who got 8-8 on river and turn
I lost with k-q suited when i made flush to someone with a-6 suited
I lost with q-j in bb to someone with q-8 and he made 2nd pair on river
i lost with k-q suited when i flopped two pair and someone else made a set on the river.

Most of these situations turned heads up after the flop. i know this is poker but i feel like i am having the worst possibly luck, and currently am on a 3 day losing streak. All in all the last two weeks have been pretty bad; i'm only down maybe 250, but that sure isn't where i want to be. These two weeks have got me down a bit. i tell myself the cards will turn; so i get some decent cards and they get beat! (as i am writing i just lost with top pair and somebody called me down and caught a set on river). Best thing to do is just play through this, but has anyone else had streaks like this? Where every great hand you make is beaten by a greater one....
ABRAXAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 17, 2004, 12:52am   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Judging from the context of your post, you are playing limit poker.

My worthless and destructive advice would be to move to No Limit Poker, where you can bet big when you have a made hand, that way if people are going to try to outdraw you, they're going to pay through their eyes, rather than just sit there calling fixed bets and getting lucky.

-Ozone

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote