THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 22, 2004, 12:32am   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default this one's pretty bad

This is NLHE in a $30 tourney on PP. I'm in the small blind with KJo, guy on the button raised to 2XBB I call along with two others. Flop comes 8hKcJc. I check trying to trap and one caller bets, button reraises, I call and so does the original raiser. Turn come Kd so again I check, sure enough the button raises and we both call. River comes Qc which I think is absolutely perfect cause now my boat is riding high on either a straight or a flush. I bet big, next guy calls, button reraises, so I reraise him all in and he called, the other guy folded. Sure enough my boat was riding high against straight or flush, but it sank at both. He was holding AcTc. I lost to a royal flush.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!