THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 23, 2004, 10:27am   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default good read

I was playin in a $10+1 NLHE tourney at PP today and got a gread read on a guys cards. Blinds were 25/50 and I was in late position with KTo, I call, the sb calls and the bb doubles the bb, we both call. Flop comes 8AT rainbow. He bets 1/2 pot and I know most people would have folded in this situation, but I had been watching this guy be super agressive when he had top pair with a good kicker, his only 1/2 pot bet seemed a little meager so, having outs, I called him. The turn was another A. He thought about it for a sec and bet the same he bet post flop. At this point I knew he didn't have the ace, cause if he did he wouldn't be betting so weak, so I put him on QQ or JJ, maybe KK. I reraise all-in (about the pot) and he folds, seconds later professing through chat, "I had QQ."
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!