THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 28, 2004, 6:26am   #11
Smack
Brunson

Smack

aseyer, can you point me to where you getting this info from? I am curious as to how they plan on setting it up. Or just explain in more detail about the 2 first days.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 28, 2004, 7:04am   #12
aseyer
Grinder

aseyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to aseyer

Matt Savage has posted the information in the newgroup rec.gambling.poker.

Also, www.pokerpages.com has information.

In a nutshell, if over 1400 players they split the field so that 700 players are one day, and 700 the next.
aseyer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2004, 7:06am   #13
Smack
Brunson

Smack

cheers! thanks for the info.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 6:52am   #14
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

I'm thinking this year we could have atleast 434 entries.
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2011, 1:23am   #15
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I pledge to make a 434 reference if I make a TV table at the WSOP ME

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2011, 11:38am   #16
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I pledge to make a 434 reference if I make a TV table at the WSOP ME
If you can do that and show it to me, I pledge to donate $434 to the (reasonable, no bullshit one) charity of you're choice.

edit - wow, I must be feeling really generous or be drunk right now or something.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2011, 7:00pm   #17
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
If you can do that and show it to me, I pledge to donate $434 to the (reasonable, no bullshit one) charity of you're choice.

edit - wow, I must be feeling really generous or be drunk right now or something.

-d
I wouldn't say giving up like $0.17 in EV to a charity is "generous".

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2011, 7:04pm   #18
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
I wouldn't say giving up like $0.17 in EV to a charity is "generous".
10 events this summer but only the main is televised afaik. That said I think its more like 10-25 bucks equity since I definite am playing the main this year and the field should be smaller so better chance of drawing a feature table if ESPN covers the whole event

On a side note I wonder who if anyone will be sponsoring the people that make the FT, will party/ongame/ipoker/etc be handing out patches the way stars and tilt used to as the tourney got deep?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2011, 7:44pm   #19
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

You're delusional. There is nowhere close to a 0.2%-0.5% chance that you'll be able to get yourself on ESPN saying "$434". Sorry, there just isn't.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2011, 9:13pm   #20
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Maybe I should offer to sell this if you're so sure it won't happen
I'd go $0.20 - what a deal. That's like 3 cents pure EV+ or whatever.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote