THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 17, 2005, 12:56am   #21
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthView
I agree. It does sound like Zarathustra reborn.
nah, diction looks wrong.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 17, 2005, 4:06am   #22
scottqrt
Brunson

scottqrt
Send a message via MSN to scottqrt

I am preparing to jump as you read this.
Old Jun 19, 2005, 11:00am   #23
longshanks4
River Rat

longshanks4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boat man
I understand the expression now thankyou both , I have spent many hours reading the forum before posting
and yet
I take it this person you speak of cant remember every detail of a hand also ?

Many hours yet you have not heard of uncle Z?
crafty
longshanks4 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2005, 11:02pm   #24
Zarathustra
Brunson

Zarathustra
Send a message via MSN to Zarathustra

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks4
Quote:
I understand the expression now thankyou both , I have spent many hours reading the forum before posting
and yet
I take it this person you speak of cant remember every detail of a hand also ?

Many hours yet you have not heard of uncle Z?
crafty
Who are you? I don't mean to be rude. I just can't seem to remember ever having spoken to you before. And yet - you seem to imply that you know all about my early exploits on the forum and we have all had a good old hug-in together. Where could I have met you before?? It's a mystery to stump Clouseau.
Zarathustra est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2005, 6:33pm   #25
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road

BTW I do not know if anyone noticed this but you posted the wrong amount of outs. You had twelve outs. 9 for the flush and 3 for the straight (one of the flush and straight outs are the same). So just to let you know you counted your outs wrong
Old Jun 28, 2005, 10:04pm   #26
The boat man
Brunson

The boat man
Send a message via MSN to The boat man

I appreciate all replies and to answer I don't know any person on the forum , I am just a new player trying to learn something that I truely enjoy from people who know more than I do . Only a couple of posts and I have made mistakes , thanks for telling me the proper amount of outs . I have dropped my limits and have had a bit of success in so much as I have not made another deposit as in I am above the limit i started with , the hand I detailed was the worst bad beat at that time but I've suffered afew more as I am sure everyone has . I've started keeping a log of my hands and have a more detailed review of my bad beats . I have simply found the forum informative and enjoyable and it's helped my game .
Old Jun 29, 2005, 1:49am   #27
Zarathustra
Brunson

Zarathustra
Send a message via MSN to Zarathustra

Quote:
I appreciate all replies and to answer I don't know any person on the forum , I am just a new player trying to learn... .

Hi boatman,

I was just referring to the end of longshank's post. I wasn't asking about you. My comments were directed at the poster who quoted you - Good luck with your learning anyway
Zarathustra est déconnecté   Reply With Quote