THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 30, 2005, 10:32pm   #1
manutdfan1
Grinder

manutdfan1 is on a distinguished road
Default Why I make time for this site

Between a job which fly’s me all over the place and leaves me little time for anything else, a wife who may of decided that being a wife may not be in her best interest and could be loosing her marbles (seriously), 5 Asian beauties which want to be wife and will “love me long time”, an ulcer, a guilty conscience, a paranoia of being a hypocrite, weekly visits to the confessional, an interest in becoming a Franciscan Monk, 5 Asian beauties.....oh sorry and a receding hair line, I still make time for this site. WHY. Two Reasons. The characters (both old & new) which post and views from some great online poker minds. There has been some great post as of recent.

I will now pull the trigger.
manutdfan1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 30, 2005, 10:52pm   #2
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

With all those awsome buildings in Chicago you use a GUN
You have lost it

MRV

P.S. Nice poker story!

Whos your favorite character here and why am I
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2005, 11:26pm   #3
manutdfan1
Grinder

manutdfan1 is on a distinguished road

All of this has had a positive affect on my poker game.
manutdfan1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2005, 11:13am   #4
BadBeatBasti
BadBeatMod

BadBeatBasti is just really niceBadBeatBasti is just really niceBadBeatBasti is just really niceBadBeatBasti is just really nice

I like your new avatar....

...it reminds me of one of my first avatars...

...remember? I have to be honest, mine was a little distracting
Old May 01, 2005, 1:20pm   #5
NorthView
Professional

NorthView

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBeatBasti
What? A regular contributor's made a frank post about going through some kind of horrible mid-life crisis, and all you can reply with is some self-obsessed drivel about avatars? Grow up.
NorthView est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2005, 1:30pm   #6
xenthebrain
I am so smart. S-M-R-T

xenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthView
Quote:
What? A regular contributor's made a frank post about going through some kind of horrible mid-life crisis, and all you can reply with is some self-obsessed drivel about avatars? Grow up.
What? A regular contributor's made a frank post about going through some kind of horrible mid-life crisis, and all you do is to reply to a self-obsessed drivel about avatars? Seriously. Grow up.
xenthebrain est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2005, 1:35pm   #7
NorthView
Professional

NorthView

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenthebrain
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthView
Quote:
What? A regular contributor's made a frank post about going through some kind of horrible mid-life crisis, and all you do is to reply to a self-obsessed drivel about avatars? Seriously. Grow up.
What? A regular contributor's made a frank post about going through some kind of horrible mid-life crisis, and all you do is to reply to a self-obsessed drivel about self-obsessed drivel about avatars? Seriously. Grow up.
NorthView est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2005, 10:07pm   #8
Woosta2
Doyle Look-alike

Woosta2
Send a message via AIM to Woosta2 Send a message via Yahoo to Woosta2

GAH! Break the cycle!
Old May 01, 2005, 11:49pm   #9
BadBeatBasti
BadBeatMod

BadBeatBasti is just really niceBadBeatBasti is just really niceBadBeatBasti is just really niceBadBeatBasti is just really nice
Default Re: Why I make time for this site

Quote:
Between a job which fly’s me all over the place and leaves me little time for anything else,...
Sounds like an interesting but stressfull job!
Quote:
...a wife who may of decided that being a wife may not be in her best interest and could be loosing her marbles (seriously),...
I am sorry to hear about that. Since I don't know the situation, I can't give you advice except that ... I don't know what to say.
Quote:
...5 Asian beauties which want to be wife and will “love me long time”,...
Be careful, 50 % used to be men
Quote:
...an ulcer,...
Have that too (I think).
Quote:
...a guilty conscience;...
Have that too.
Quote:
...a paranoia of being a hypocrite, weekly visits to the confessional, an interest in becoming a Franciscan Monk, 5 Asian beauties.....
The rest I don't have or don't do, but all I can say is that there is more to poker than live
Old May 02, 2005, 8:19am   #10
vitaltilt
Grinder

vitaltilt

ManU, maybe its time for a nice vacation with the mrs. and a break from the tables, the airplanes, and the job for a bit.

just my 2 cents.
vitaltilt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote