THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 24, 2005, 2:52pm   #1
lilsewon
Doyle Look-alike

lilsewon
Send a message via AIM to lilsewon
Default EP with AJ/AQ

Wondering how do you play AJ, AQ in EP in low limit hold em ($2/$4). Right now I'm usually calling...disguise my hand a bit, don't get into too much trouble. But what do you usually do UTG or UTG+1 with hands like AJ, AQ, AJs, AQs? What would be the "correct" play?

Also one more small question. Say your big blind with Axs, one guy raises in mid position and it's to you, if you call it would be just you and him heads up. Do you usually call in this situation with Axs? What about some mediocre hand like QJo, or KT?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 24, 2005, 2:56pm   #2
xenthebrain
I am so smart. S-M-R-T

xenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of lightxenthebrain is a glorious beacon of light

You should really read SSH before HEPFAP.

Raise these hands from EP, they are quite strong in low limit and you would like to thin the field if possible.
Don't let the crap hands see a cheap flop.

The BB call with Axs depends on who is raising. Against a blind steal it's pretty much playable.
xenthebrain est déconnecté   Reply With Quote