THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 14, 2005, 12:03am   #11
weknowhowtolive
Doyle Look-alike

weknowhowtolive
Send a message via Yahoo to weknowhowtolive

Kc, as much as you bitch about what others are doing on here, what is it you actually do? Out of all the posts you've made today, id say a good 4 of them were actually saying something useful. The rest are snide, demeaning comments, usually pointed in the direction of people just coming to learn. I know from other forums it can be annoying when you see the same questions over and over, but if every normal question was stickied and not answered, youd do nothing on here. Thats all you will ever get because its a place for people to come and ask shit. Maybe once a day max youll see a question you've never seen before, and thats about it. I think you need a serious character makeover, and thinking im dumb or not matters little to me. If you dont like me, find a reason to get me banned, otherwise, shut the fuck up.
weknowhowtolive est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 14, 2005, 1:24am   #12
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Would you like to try again? As that retort has no teeth.

You aren't trying to learn, if you were you would have learnt something by now. You can't hide your stupidity behind that banner.

You aren't even interesting from a psychological point of view, you're just dumb.

Kc
Old Jun 14, 2005, 3:27am   #13
weknowhowtolive
Doyle Look-alike

weknowhowtolive

No i wouldnt like to try again. I have been learning. As i said, i could care less.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 3:35am   #14
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

couldn't, surely?

Kc
Old Jun 14, 2005, 3:43am   #15
weknowhowtolive
Doyle Look-alike

weknowhowtolive

"i could care less" is how its said in america. While wrong, its slang. Just like saying "its my forte" is incorrect, and should be said "its my fort" (spelled out how it sounds, not how its spelled) it has been said since the 50s and has now become "acceptable" by american standards.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 3:44am   #16
weknowhowtolive
Doyle Look-alike

weknowhowtolive

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-ico1.htm

And again, you continue to prove my point by posting sarcastic bullshit that no one really cares about.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 4:08am   #17
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weknowhowtolive
"i could care less" is how its said in america.
yes, do you understand now why the entire world laughs at you?

Kc
Old Jun 14, 2005, 4:18am   #18
weknowhowtolive
Doyle Look-alike

weknowhowtolive

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by weknowhowtolive
"i could care less" is how its said in america.
yes, do you understand now why the entire world laughs at you?

Kc
Lets not even get started on where we live. Thats been done over and over on here, and bringing that up is just flat out fucking retarded. Come back with something better. Or we will continue with countries, and as before, everyone will join in and it will get rediculous. "America sucks!" "yeah but havent we saved your asses over and over again?" "uhm...AMERICA SUCKS! GO FAULKLANDS, ARNHEM AND THE 25% OF LONDON THAT WAS LEFT OVER AFTER THE GERMAN KICKED OUT ASSES!"
Old Jun 14, 2005, 4:43am   #19
killcrazy
Apex Predator

I didn't say anything about America, I said they laughed at you.

Kc
Old Jun 14, 2005, 4:49am   #20
weknowhowtolive
Doyle Look-alike

weknowhowtolive

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
I didn't say anything about America, I said they laughed at you.

Kc
Then what exactly did you mean by "the rest of the world laughs at you"?