THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Jun 05, 2005, 9:55pm   #11
Jason1
Grinder

Jason1 is on a distinguished road

notjitsu

you dont have to beleive me.. makes no difference to me.

you tellin me some of these better players here went down and played low level SNGs wouldnt do the same ???

it effects my win rate none weather you beleive me or not. ... and that only counts for SNG's , MTTs i get bout mid pack,... and limit i usually get ahead slightly. last night was the most i ever got ahead im limit cash games, i was up 35 big bets.

liz,

i appreciate the comments, thank you.

i should maybe clarify my win rate.... ive been winning like that for i would say about two months. and i play approx 20 SNG's a week. I dont know if thats enough to justify my play, maybe thats just a really good really long win streak i dont know. i thought it was at first for the first week then i kept it up for weeks and weeks in a row.

i just think seeing by the way people talk here with limit and how they totall kill it, espeically at lower limits like KC, i dont see why i cant do the same with low limit SNGs, i mean if KC or two gun or some of the other really good players here played them im sure they would do better than i, it would probably be like a 90 or 95% win rate...... would it not ? and also keep in mind, im fully aware if i were to move up id be killed. like a $50 rate or above or so. im just trying to be a big fish in a little pond, and why shouldnt i ?
Jason1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 05, 2005, 11:24pm   #12
Notjitsu
Professional

Notjitsu will become famous soon enoughNotjitsu will become famous soon enough

Why wouldn't I believe you? Half the people in online forums win at least 70% of the sit n gos they play!
Notjitsu est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2005, 2:11am   #13
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1
my SNG win rate.. as in first place is about 70%. id say another 15% as 2nd and 3rd and another 15% as 4th or less. as in if i play 3 SNGs a day ill get first place twice.
that has you winning like 3.5 buyins/tournament.

you're dumb.

Quote:
you tellin me some of these better players here went down and played low level SNGs wouldnt do the same ???
even under optimal circumstances, my expected return in a single table sit&go for oh lets say $20 is unlikely to be higher than about 100%

Kc
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2005, 2:45am   #14
Jason1
Grinder

you boy beleive what you want, ill take your not believing me as a sign i must be doing something right. ill just keep doing what im doing with low level SNG's.

whats funny though is i'm fairly new to all the stats and so forth so i have no idea whats "good" and "great" or even unheard of. im just telling you the real stats. if i was as knowledgable as you all and someone said something off the wall i probably wouldnt beleive them either. it would be like someone saying on one of my motocross boards someone just started riding and they are hitting a 9 ft tall ramp at 90 ft doing "hart attacks" . id just pass it by as typical dipshit. however, such people exist. Travis Pastrana's cousin rode a bike for 4 weeks and was doing backflips and he is the FIRST person to ever do a back flip and land it their frist time. every single time a person flips for the first time they always wreck. as they say, fact is stranger than fiction. for the record, im not lying... beleive what you will.

i do feel my low limit cash game needs help badly though.
Old Jun 06, 2005, 2:54am   #15
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

Quote:
i just think seeing by the way people talk here with limit and how they totall kill it, espeically at lower limits like KC
I wish I could afford the "lower limits" Kc plays.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2005, 2:57am   #16
Jason1
Grinder

i apologize.... i meant when KC comments on another post how she could just click buttons and be half asleep and win, such as .50 / $1 tables. meaning they must be easily beat by a pro and if you cant beat them you have much to learn young jedi.

i myself quite obviously am terrible at low limit cash games.
Old Jun 06, 2005, 2:57am   #17
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my SNG win rate.. as in first place is about 70%. id say another 15% as 2nd and 3rd and another 15% as 4th or less. as in if i play 3 SNGs a day ill get first place twice. if i dont i get pissed and ill play 4.
I just wanna know your secrect.
Old Jun 06, 2005, 2:58am   #18
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Quote:
i apologize.... i meant when KC comments on another post how she could just click buttons and be half asleep and win, such as .50 / $1 tables. meaning they must be easily beat by a pro and if you cant beat them you have much to learn young jedi.

i myself quite obviously am terrible at low limit cash games.
Gotcha. I figured thats what you meant. I was just giving you a hard time.
Old Jun 06, 2005, 3:05am   #19
Jason1
Grinder

haha , yeah its cool brother.

one last thing before i go watch some tube.

KC... so finally, your telling me if you were to buy into a SnG for... 5-10 dollar range just say... for..... i dont know, 10 games, someone with your skill or better wouldnt win at least 7 times ? with totaly bottom of the bin newbie fish that probably dont even know all the hand rankings ?.... you couldnt beat those people at least 7 times and get first ? cuz if not i must be a got'am genius private Gump

and if that be the case.. im happy to share my tips. if not then im reaaaaaaal lucky.
Old Jun 06, 2005, 3:06am   #20
Elizabeth
Grinder

Elizabeth

Quote:
i apologize.... i meant when KC comments on another post how she could just click buttons and be half asleep and win
Please tell me you don't really think KC is a woman.