THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 26, 2006, 10:48pm   #21
Insatiable36
Doyle Look-alike

Insatiable36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyMobius View Post
ok i got 3 million fake chips on pokerstars where in the hell do i go if i want to sell these if i dont want to get scammed

www.tradeyourchips.com

$10.50 for 1 mil...
I got my money so I would say its not a scam.
Insatiable36 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 16, 2007, 8:04am   #22
exlondon
Fish

exlondon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpr View Post
this is a legit website for buying and selling chips

http://www.freewebs.com/bpr7/index.htm

funny, looks a lot like http://www.freewebs.com/buyorsellpschips/index.htm
which took the chips and didnt pay
exlondon est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2007, 8:56pm   #23
chriscorn
Doyle Look-alike

chriscorn

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...ell+play+money

End of discussion.

Edit: Oh I thought this thread was more recent...my mistake
Old Jan 17, 2007, 3:33am   #24
DRay9911
River Rat

DRay9911

i know real money players hate/laughh when play/fake chip players talk about the buy/sell sites, but i came across one last night that was offering 50 cents per million party poker fake chips.

i played on party for a year straight back in 2003 (i wasn't working) and built up 714 million fake chips. i started working again in 2004, moved onto pokerstars and pretty much blew off my party account.

i figured since i don't play the fake chips anymore and party doesn't accept US customers, i'd just sell off my account to the site (i had never made a real money deposit, so there's no neteller connection to the account). i talked it over with a couple of friends and we decided it was worth a shot - we figured the worst that would happen is they change the password and i get locked out of an account i haven't used in years.

i deleted all my personal information, changed the password to something obscure (so there's no connection to anything important) and took a chance:

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?im...rproofama4.jpg

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?im...rproofbdd3.jpg

if there is anyone out there looking to unload their party fake chips, send over a PM or e-mail me and i'll give them the link to the site. if there is enough interest, i'll just post the site in this thread.

get your free ipod touch here!
http://get-your-free-ipod-touch.blogspot.com/

get your free ipod classic here!
http://get-your-free-ipod-classic.blogspot.com/

-dan
dray9911@aol.com

Free iPhone
Free ipod Touch
Free xbox 360
Free iPod classic

Last edited by DRay9911; Dec 09, 2007 at 12:43pm.
DRay9911 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:19pm   #25
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

I know its stupid and lame but compare it to this. Ever here of World of Warcraft? people buy characters through Ebay, why? it takes time to accumulate the items, levels and blah blah so some lazy rich people decide to just buy it. just think, there would be no world hunger if these idiots donated thier useless money.

And No, i do not care about world hunger
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2007, 1:58pm   #26
KellogZ
Brunson

KellogZ is on a distinguished road

Whats the point with getting scammed ? If i had 1 $ million playmoney chips i would toss them away to anyone offering me anything - cause i got nothing to loose
Old Jan 19, 2007, 3:15pm   #27
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, ok, enough with the "Why would anyone pay for play money?"-replies already. Obviously it takes time to accumulate play chips, and lazy people will probably rather pay others to do it for them. Supply and demand, etc. etc.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2007, 5:45pm   #28
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, ok, enough with the "Why would anyone pay for play money?"-replies already. Obviously it takes time to accumulate play chips, and lazy people will probably rather pay others to do it for them. Supply and demand, etc. etc.
Thank You, Good Day
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2007, 6:05pm   #29
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I got scammed a couple of times out of my play chips. No big deal, since it didn't cost me anything. If I was worried about trying to get real money for a pokersite I would spend the time I spent on play poker on a real job. Then I would deposit it. That is a more realistic way of funding your bankroll then trying to cash in "fake" chips.

That being said, I have some good Karma I have been able to save up for a few years. If anyone is intrested I am willing to sell it to you for $.50 per Karma point (one point is equal to saving a kitten that is stuck up a tree). I have 100 points to spare. Send me a PM if intrested .
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2007, 1:25pm   #30
philliblunts
Doyle Look-alike

philliblunts will become famous soon enough

who want to buy playmoney chips?
whats the different between 1000 playmoney or 3 milliion play money chips??
only a donk knows the answer
philliblunts est déconnecté   Reply With Quote