THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 27, 2005, 12:49pm   #21
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

yeah, I really feel like an idiot now.

what?

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 27, 2005, 2:11pm   #22
Notjitsu
Professional

Notjitsu will become famous soon enoughNotjitsu will become famous soon enough

When you told him to go allin on the flop. Thats just an impulse decision.

And if its not an impulse decision, then its poorly thought out.
Notjitsu est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 7:58pm   #23
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Glad you disagree with me, it's how I know I'm right.

Kc
Old Aug 27, 2005, 9:11pm   #24
StampyDodo
Doyle Look-alike

StampyDodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
where did i say to make an impulse decision, you libelous little shit?

Kc

Quote:
you're all in on this flop.

Kc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northview
Ok, we've got a split between calling the raise, reraising a smaller amount than I did, and going all in.

Next question: how are you supposed to make these decisions in 30 measly seconds?

Quote:
quickly?

compared to 2 minute blitz you have an eternity here .

Kc

Does that spell it out enough for ya ?

As usual Mr. Contradiction , aka KillCrazy is so smart he runs himself into a circle right back to being stupid.
How exactly did he contradict himself? First he said his opinion is that you should go all in on the flop. Then he said that the time you have to make this decision is much more then you would in a 2 minute blitz. Where do you get “make an impulse decision” out of either of those statements?
StampyDodo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 9:24pm   #25
Jason1
Grinder

Jason1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah, I really feel like an idiot now.

what?

Kc

you should. not because you really are one, but because you act like one sometimes.

you need to go to your doctor and ask for the following medications: Xanex, Luvox, Seroquel, and lithium. Mash it all up and put it in your afternoon tea.

your constant state of grouch and irratation will float away with the pink butterflies youll be seeing.
Jason1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 9:42pm   #26
NorthView
Professional

NorthView

Jason, you've enhanced my understanding of the tricky situation I posted no end. Thank you for your invaluable contribution, as ever.
NorthView est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 11:47pm   #27
Notjitsu
Professional

KC, while many in the forum may look to you for the wisdom's, and rightly so in regards to limit and tourney play, I have come to the conclusion that you are at most decent and certainly far from spectacular in the NL ring games.

Assuming of course that you play in the same questionable manner as you suggest in your advice.
Old Aug 28, 2005, 6:25pm   #28
aseyer
Grinder

aseyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to aseyer

Notjitsu, I can't see how jamming on the flop is bad. Hell, that's even Doyles advice in SS. And this is party poker. They'd call with JT. I want to be the one all in first when my hand may need improvement to win.
Old Aug 29, 2005, 2:22pm   #29
Notjitsu
Professional

I said why. The hands you have beat you are dominating. The hands that you don't, you're 2-1 dog or so.

So why would you want to put in a bet that makes the people you want to stay in fold, and the people you are scared of take all your money?

If a person is going to call an allin with JT, then you will get their eventually anyway. But I prefer to use a strategy that doesn't rely on an opponent who northview describes as fairly tight and reasonable making complete retard plays to cover up for my shortsighted decisions.
Old Aug 29, 2005, 4:35pm   #30
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjitsu
KC, while many in the forum may look to you for the wisdom's, and rightly so in regards to limit and tourney play, I have come to the conclusion that you are at most decent and certainly far from spectacular in the NL ring games.

Assuming of course that you play in the same questionable manner as you suggest in your advice.
Thank you.

Although we've only ever had one seriously meaty NL discussion, which was a set in the face of a possible flush which you got horribly horribly wrong, so hey.

Kc