THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 10, 2005, 5:02am   #1
CBone
Microdonk till ∞

CBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud ofCBone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CBone Send a message via Skype™ to CBone
Default Ups and downs :)

Yesterday I played a while on Pacific when I got up, as I am in Europe, it was in the middle of the night in the US. Accordingly there must have been like 50 percent of all players drunk, further enhancing the already juicy competition on Pacific. Made 150 bucks, went to breakfast, came back and made 120 more, on the 25 buy-in NL tables. I hit everything as well, runner-runner flushs, runner-runner straights, twice my low pocket pair flopped quads and so on. Well, the poker gods must have decided, that this was enough for a while. While playing on Absolute Poker, I fiddle around a bit with this new history feature, when I find this hand.

As you can see, I folded preflop.

Then I hold QJo in late position, limp in, next player minraises, I call, and flop two pairs. There is a flush draw on the board, so I bet a little more than the pot, 5 bucks. Player next to act goes all-in for 35 bucks. He has been playing pretty bad and minraised preflop, so I put him on AQ. I call, and he turns over KK. I am chuckling, when the river pairs the 4 on the board and he takes the pot with two pairs, Kings up.

Guess I gonna have to wait for the next run of cards for ages now.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 10, 2005, 6:58am   #2
TackleBoxMurphy
Brunson

TackleBoxMurphy

If you play long enough, one hand isn't gonna dent your bankroll. It's the days, weeks, and months the poker funk that will hurt you the most. Physchologically the most. Just keep a clear head and take a breather, you should be fine.
TackleBoxMurphy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote