THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Oct 28, 2005, 3:44pm   #1
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default What happened to your avatars?

I have an offsite avatar so its still online but ozone, 2gun and many other have this ugly [X] (you know what i mean) as avatar.

What hapened?

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 28, 2005, 5:45pm   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

They should be working now. I uploaded my avatar (and TwoGun's as a favor) on a server that my friend runs. The server was having some issues recently, which is why you just saw [X]'s. Sorry for that.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 6:20pm   #3
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Well, i can still see that [x]

-forum spammer

Old Oct 28, 2005, 10:22pm   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I see my (and TwoGun's) avatar just fine. Hmm....

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 10:36pm   #5
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

I see an x for both of you guys. (ozone and our feerless site admin)
Old Oct 28, 2005, 11:15pm   #6
Metalstar
Flop Artist

Metalstar
Send a message via MSN to Metalstar

i can see the avatar
Metalstar est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 11:31pm   #7
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalstar
i can see the avatar
really???

-forum spammer

Old Oct 28, 2005, 11:33pm   #8
Metalstar
Flop Artist

Metalstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY
Quote:
i can see the avatar
really???
I give you my full assurance that I can see the avatars. . .

that better?
Old Oct 29, 2005, 12:27am   #9
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY
Quote:
i can see the avatar
really???
I give you my full assurance that I can see the avatars. . .

that better?
OK I believe you.

But I cant see them!

-forum spammer

Old Oct 29, 2005, 9:08am   #10
Metalstar
Flop Artist

Metalstar

Haha, they have also dissappeared for me now aswell!