THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > Strategy > Beginners' Corner

Old Nov 13, 2005, 7:43pm   #11
cetacean
Grinder

cetacean has a spectacular aura aboutcetacean has a spectacular aura aboutcetacean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIFFEN
for all u beginners out there, forget this thread, the poster and all the guys answering to it are just taking the piss
But come back and reread it in 6 months when you arent newbies anymore. You will find it quite amusing
cetacean est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 13, 2005, 8:12pm   #12
steve444
Brunson

steve444

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn
Steve - obviously you couldn't say the same about 72o - that doesn't dominate anything.
Of course, how stupid of me

lol
steve444 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 8:49pm   #13
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIFFEN
for all u beginners out there, forget this thread, the poster and all the guys answering to it are just taking the piss
What? I can't tell if you are insulting me or not. I've spent alot of time pondering and studying situations just like this. I believe this is the best style to show a consistent profit.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:02pm   #14
steve444
Brunson

steve444

I can see your logic hustlr. I just think it is very unrealistic.
steve444 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:06pm   #15
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve444
I can see your logic hustlr. I just think it is very unrealistic.
I'm glad. Trust me, you aren't the only one. There are tons of people, even at lower limits as this, that have figured out the same thing.
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:27pm   #16
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Hustlr

Having played you in the tournie - remind not to take your advice on big stack play.

Can see where you are with 93 short stacked though.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:29pm   #17
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn
Hustlr

Having played you in the tournie - remind not to take your advice on big stack play.

Can see where you are with 93 short stacked though.
HaHa....thats funny. Dude, its a $10 SNG, for fun, with friends. My duty is to put moves on Ozone and Possum. Same with them. What can I say... I blew it big time!!! I'm a donk, I know it. I never lost a pot when I had 93 though. w00t.

Good stuff...
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:39pm   #18
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Can you lose with 93 - I thought it was practically impossible.

Btw well done in the tournie.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:40pm   #19
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArmedGimp
Here is the hand. Hustlr is a friend of mine and he was helping me out, We, and especially I, don't see what we did wrong. Any advice is appreciated.
I wish I saw this before I posted. Now I feel dumb.

I was actually going to be a jerk about this, but I figured that someone might actually be serious here, and it would be better to be kind to a new and obviously lost player instead of acting like a jerk.
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:42pm   #20
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

It's ok Fox.

Gimp and I both had a laugh over your serious, educational reply.

Well done! You are the Ptips Newbie Ambassador.