THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:41pm   #1
Rafvdv
Doyle Look-alike

Rafvdv
Default worst way to end a MTT

Was playing a freeroll on absolute poker yesterday.
normally I don't play them because they only have a $50 prize pool, but because I didn't feel like waiting an extra 3 hours for a real one to start, I registered and started playing at 15.30u.
This is a 2000 player freeroll, and because of the low prize pool it starts very very loose.
I was surprised to see the loose play stop with still more then 500 players left, and after 3 hours I was eating my dinner behind the E-table.
the speed went from bad to worse ( blinds go up so slowly there you can allmost call any remotely descent hand if you have an average stack)
finally at 20.30u after 5 hours of playing I reached the final table with 9 players of which 3 where sitting out.
I was 2nd position, but had one problem. I had to leave for a soccer match, so I called an obviously lost hand , and went all-in with some crap the next hand.
I know I could have made 6th place and made an extra $1 if i would have just pressed sit-out, but hell, what a crap way to end 5 hours of descent play.
Rafvdv est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!