THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 03, 2006, 4:12am   #1
Frosty Aces
Flop Artist

Frosty Aces
Default Super Maniac

Played a MTT tonight, and I spent the better part of the first hour at the table with a maniac the likes of which I have never seen before. Oh sure I've seen crazier, but I've never seen one so successful before.

Just a guess based on observations, I would say this guy folded pre-flop about 5% of the time, went all-in pre-flop about 80% of the time and saw the flop (then without fail immediately went all-in) about 15%.

Somehow, despite a transparent and utterly suicidal strategy this guy almost made it to the money.

What gets me most about this type of player is, what on earth must be going through their heads? Do they really think that this is a viable strategy? Have you ever seen someone win a MTT playing like this?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 03, 2006, 4:19am   #2
tennisjump
Flop Artist

tennisjump

Could've been Kill Phil strategy, all in everytime he has any type of premium hand
Old Mar 03, 2006, 5:11am   #3
theonlythree
aka 3

theonlythree is on a distinguished road

One time in a play money tournament, I went all-in preflop every single hand and I came in first. It was great.